Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Man that's a tough spot for the defender. If he hits Mahomes hard it's probably a penalty. I can't complain though, Allen gets the benefit from the same idea.

Allen doesnt really fake slide or fake going oob like Mahomes will. Then when Mahomes takes that little bit of a late hit he cries about it.

13 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

This is the problem with the Chiefs. Their defense is so good that they'll make enough key plays in the game to stop you. Whereas the Bills defense against Mahomes (in the playoffs) can't ever seem to make those key plays. 

It's so frustrating when Josh plays his ass off and takes the lead against a very good D only for them to march right back up the field. If we do play them in the playoffs, maybe, just maybe, Von Miller will make that key play for us since he's always turned it up in those moments

Spags is a far superior DC than McDermott is.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

As weird as it may sound but I’d rather play the chiefs in arrowhead than Buffalo 🤣😂

I don’t disagree.  As weird as it may sound i think i’d rather lose to them in the regular season and avoid the Andy Reid revenge game in the playoffs.  Because this version of KC will never lose to the same team twice in a season. 

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I bet Mahomes could just straight up walk down the field and defenders would just stop and look at everyone like "duhhh what do I do here?"  You touch the dude and you'll get a flag. 

Who gives an eff about a stupid flag.  Get the chance - knock that ***** out of the game!

• Thank you (+1) 1