Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

Just now, HappyDays said:

I don't know man, it feels impossible to imagine anyone stopping the Chiefs this year. Their coaching is just too good and they never make the big mistake.

Agree with you and @Johnnycage46

Teams just let themselves down when they’re playing KC. 

For all the turnovers they’ve given this year, very few have crippled the team or resulted in points. So weird. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know man, it feels impossible to imagine anyone stopping the Chiefs this year. Their coaching is just too good and they never make the big mistake.

Seems teams also just make the big mistakes. They could have lost 2 or 3 games already but teams just crap the bed and they dont.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They have a horseshoe up their a** as always.  Aiyuk dropping that wide open ball, star players out, etc granted they have their own injury issues for once too 

they look as beatable as ever to me this year.  Kinda reminds me of when pit started 12-0 but seemed beatable 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

I can’t watch redzone. The sucking up to the chiefs in the broadcast is gross.

mahomes makes a 8 yard shuffle pass. You’d think world peace came from it!  How wonderful and “how’d he do that”??  How?  How? Just like every other NFL quarterback who had completed a shuffle pass.  My lord.

Edited by davefan66
  • Thank you (+1) 1