10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

On the injury front, James Cook is working through a toe injury and is likely to return, but unfortunately Ray Davis has a nagging calf issue and may be held out.. We may be forced to go with Ty Johnson as our featured RB -with a little help from #17?.. If ever the preseason hype over multi-use Curtis Samuel can showcase itself, this would be a great time, given Tennessee features the Leagues #1 Defense overall.

Just a little note that in points (what wins games) Tennessee D is #9. 

The difference of course, is because Tennessee has 10 INT, so the D was defending a short field a lot.  The Titans may hope that the Reindeer will fix that, but he's been known to throw a few picks in his time.

22 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

What a lovely list of inactives. It just screams that we are as healthy as possible.

Apart from suspended Von and IR'd Milano we are in full power.

As for Edwards, I don't get why he bothers people so much. He happens to be 4th safety on the depth chart so he is inactive. It was always between him and Hamlin and apparently they think Hamlin is better right now. No big deal. I for one am happy that they dress Bishop.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

It's his 7th year. He was in Josh's draft class. Some people on here advocated for picking Roquon Smith in the 1st and waiting until the second to take Rudolph because it was "good draft value."

You’re right! Just think, if the Bills had gone the Smith/Rudolph route, probably would’ve had 5 or 6 Super Bowl parades already!!!

2 hours ago, billybob71 said:

IMG_20241020_092812.jpg

I’ve heard of him, 

• Like (+1) 1