10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Honestly what has he done? It’s his 5th year in the league and he had thrown 19 total touchdowns. The only thing he is known for is almost getting killed by Miles Garrett 

It's his 7th year. He was in Josh's draft class. Some people on here advocated for picking Roquon Smith in the 1st and waiting until the second to take Rudolph because it was "good draft value."

2 minutes ago, IBTG81 said:

Josh is wearing the glove during warmups. 

He really messed that hand up. It's been lingering since he did it. Earlier in the week I believe I seen he had the glove off. I have no idea why he put it back on unless he felt that it's still not 100% healed.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This’ll get moved probably, but if you read the thread he walks back his initial claim after realizing that the concrete hasn’t yet been poured for the 6-10 rows of seats that will be below the 300 entrance ramp level.

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

He really messed that hand up. It's been lingering since he did it. Earlier in the week I believe I seen he had the glove off. I have no idea why he put it back on unless he felt that it's still not 100% healed.

In the game against the Jets, he seemed to have removed the tape between the fingers though

• Like (+1) 1

just finished a Teams call with my son (a Bills fan) in Durham and we think we know what the issue/problem is with Tyler Bass. Its his darn name!!! Think about it - the most famous Tyler currently is Tyler Perry (really?) and going back in history probably one of the worst presidents was John Tyler who not only knocked off his running mate Harrison after several weeks in office but then went on to be loathed by all of congress. just a snippet from Wikipedia:  Almost all of Tyler's cabinet resigned shortly into his term and the Whigs expelled him from the party and dubbed him "His Accidency". Tyler was the first president to have his veto of legislation overridden by Congress.

So rather then get him a shrink I think he needs a name change.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1