10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

21 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Rudolph actually played pretty well in the playoff game last year (admittedly against a very injured Bills D), and kept it close until near the end of the game.

This week he didn’t even get 1st team reps in practice though. Should be a different scenario.

Apparently he got the full reps on Friday according to reports but nothing prior to that.  I honestly think the only thing that changes is they have a game manager (at best) in at QB who will be consistent as opposed to a wildcard in Levis who would give you highs and lows.

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

Rudolph actually played pretty well in the playoff game last year (admittedly against a very injured Bills D), and kept it close until near the end of the game.

This week he didn’t even get 1st team reps in practice though. Should be a different scenario.

that is a generous assessment! That game was a weird one. Total boat race, and the Bills just sort of hung on after that. 

I do think Rudolph might not produce as many turnovers as Levis. But they can blitz him and pressure him relentlessly and not really have to worry about him burning them. 

32 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

At an event for my sister in laws birthday. I am so glad I sprung for rewind 

at least it ends in a couple hours… right?  RIGHT?!?

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I do think Rudolph might not produce as many turnovers as Levis. But they can blitz him and pressure him relentlessly and not really have to worry about him burning them. 

they can… but they won’t.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Not loving the Rudolph at QB thing, at all. He's much better than people give him credit for. Hopefully our D line can gain some pressure all game.

Honestly what has he done? It’s his 5th year in the league and he had thrown 19 total touchdowns. The only thing he is known for is almost getting killed by Miles Garrett 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that is a generous assessment! That game was a weird one. Total boat race, and the Bills just sort of hung on after that. 

The only real thing that concerns me is that they have a trio of really good WRs. Levis has been terrible at using them. Rudolph, with more experience, should be able to get the ball to them better than Levis. It's all about getting the ball in the hands of your playmakers, which has been the Titans problem thus far.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

The only real thing that concerns me is that they have a trio of really good WRs. Levis has been terrible at using them. Rudolph, with more experience, should be able to get the ball to them better than Levis. It's all about getting the ball in the hands of your playmakers, which has been the Titans problem thus far.

yep.  Have to think they are going to come out and run the ball 25 times also.

This is the jax game all over.  Buffalo needs a lead and the crowd into the game early.

I got a feeling we get Cooper involved early. Like the first or second play ti get him comfortable. I’m sure McDermott has been in Brady’s ear all week to say work him in slow. I’m guessing we draw 1 up that he worked on all week on that first series and try to get him a big play before getting into the flow of the game.

Seems like we have not had a 1pm Sunday home game in a month

Only issue is Bills play down to lesser teams

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Super Bowls. 

Doesn't change a damn thing.  When was the last time he started a game?  The guy is average at best running a terrible offense.  Blitz, break him in half.  Rinse and repeat.

If your scared of Rudolf yall got issues

• Agree 1