Live and die

Evansfan322

6 minutes ago, Evansfan322 said:

Anyone else’s college team losing and they need the Bills to win to make it an ok weekend? I didn’t specify my bad 

I don’t subscribe to unnatural attachments to a sports team to be “ok”.  

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to replace Levis’ head with Rudolph’s on my voodoo doll. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

With Mason Rudolph starting YOU ARE SCREWED,  have a nice weekend 😀 

I watched a Mason Rudolph game having lunch at the bar at Puckett’s in Nashville. He was a senior, and we all knew we needed a QB. He looked very intriguing to me. 

I mentioned I was at a bar, right? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Evansfan322 said:

Anyone else’s college team losing and they need the Bills to win to make it an ok weekend? I didn’t specify my bad 

Just the opposite for me. After witnessing my sons college teams win (Hokies and Terps) I'm looking for the trifecta. Gotta figure out how to get the Bills radio broadcast tomorrow as I'll be driving back home.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Evansfan322 said:

Louisville lost to Miami 52-45, I need the Bills to win tomorrow so that football is not lost this weekend. Anyone else in the same boat?

It was a helluva a game and I also could heal from that loss much quicker with a win today. Go Bills!