Mason Rudolph to start vs. Bills tomorrow

Kirby Jackson

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Rudolph is better than Levis IMO. Levis would have made more plays and more mistakes. Rudolph will be steady (even though he isn’t good). If the Bills make mistakes tomorrow the Titans can hang around. With Levis in, they would have made too many mistakes regardless.

Bills defense is very hard to decipher for a rookie so they trying to not ruin the rookie's confidence.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Saxum said:

Bills defense is very hard to decipher for a rookie so they trying to not ruin the rookie's confidence.

This isn’t true.  Callahan inherited Levis.  I don’t think he wants him and doesn't view him as a franchise QB.   He’ll likely draft a QB this offseason.

• Agree 2

I did a little bit of reading on a Titans board.  Most folks are quite happy to have Rudolph starting over Levis.  It seems like Levis got the bulk of the practice reps through Thursday, so Rudolph had at least one full day. Rudolph had Tennessee's only win of the year in relief of Levis.

I have the the misfortune of being in the Nashville home TV zone, so I see more Titans games than I'd care to.  Levis is pretty bad.  I was looking forward to him spraying a few passes into our zone coverage.  Oh well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Absolutely not-it’s classic backup syndrome, thinking the backup is better than the starter. The only thing Rudolph has on Levis is that he has been in the league longer

Then why do you think Rudolph is starting?

You guys are joking right? There’s no way anyone is afraid of Mason F’n Rudolph. Guy is a statue back there with a noodle arm. At least Levis had the potential to beat you deep or scramble for a lot of yards. Rudolph is a known quantity - he sucks. We destroyed him when he was with Pit. He’s had 2 days of practice. If we can’t beat this garbage team convincingly we don’t deserve to cake walk to the AFC East title.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

You guys are joking right? There’s no way anyone is afraid of Mason F’n Rudolph. Guy is a statue back there with a noodle arm. At least Levis had the potential to beat you deep or scramble for a lot of yards. Rudolph is a known quantity - he sucks. We destroyed him when he was with Pit. He’s had 2 days of practice. If we can’t beat this garbage team convincingly we don’t deserve to cake walk to the AFC East title.

I think you're McUnderestimating the situation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Given how McD likes to let guys like Easton Stick, Mike White, Zach WIlson, a struggling Russell Wilson, etc all have career days against the Bills, dont count out Rudolph (or Levis).

I will. Shout from the rooftops for McD to resign if they lose to Rudolph at home after trading for Amari cooper on a wide receiverless team