Mason Rudolph to start vs. Bills tomorrow

Kirby Jackson

I saw the game a few weeks ago when Levis got hurt & Rudolph came in. Rudolph looked like he was definitely better for a drive, then showed that he's not very good either.

McD's Defense has allowed some bad QBs to look like stars- so who knows, Kenny Pickett & Zach Wilson come to mind.... Rudolph has a really weak arm, so we have no need to play the usual  2-high Safety prevent & allow him to look competent throwing to wide open guys underneath, but I don't know if I trust McD not to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

Bad News: Rudolph doesn't make the same number of boneheaded throws that Levis does.

Good News: Rudolph is still pretty bad 

Better news: Rudolph is probably still traumatized from the last time he came to Buffalo 

https://youtu.be/bSJi0iuzBHE?si=9dikdrVb81TaOy5X

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

That Titan fan must be pumped

Fixed it for you 😛

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why do I have no recollection of him playing the Bills last year in the playoffs. 

I was also surprised by that revelation. My memory is worse than I thought...

My only memory of Rudolph is Myles Garrett smashing a helmet over his head.

Edited by MJS
  • Agree 2

36 minutes ago, 947 said:

I saw the game a few weeks ago when Levis got hurt & Rudolph came in. Rudolph looked like he was definitely better for a drive, then showed that he's not very good either.

McD's Defense has allowed some bad QBs to look like stars- so who knows, Kenny Pickett & Zach Wilson come to mind.... Rudolph has a really weak arm, so we have no need to play the usual  2-high Safety prevent & allow him to look competent throwing to wide open guys underneath, but I don't know if I trust McD not to do that.

did Pickett have a good game against us?   The only one I can recall was early in the 2022 season at home and we blew them out (95 yard Gabe Davis TD on the opening drive)

42 minutes ago, 947 said:

Rudolph's arm is weak so you're right we can creep our safeties up. I'd play more man coverage and see how Mason reacts?