Just a reminder: Jesus is Lord!

K D

So now I've cracked the Heckler Code.

I will go to a Trump Rally and shout out random insults.

"Trump is a Felon!"

"His penis resembles a short-stemmed mushroom!!"

And then as security descends on me, I will shout "JESUS IS LORD" at the top of my lungs. And everything will stop dead, they'll allow me to stay and continue my disruptions. Anything else would, of course, raise the implication that Trump is denying the divinity of Christ.

Or something like that.

Grow up.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Trump opts out of the traditional 60 Mins interview, Tibsy rages! 

Harris refuses to attend the traditional A Smith Dinner, Tibsy whistles and looks the other way! 

This is why people think you go both ways, Tibsy.  

Tibs is only going one way at the end of his life - and it SURE AS HELL ain't up!!

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But you can't understand Harris actually answering questions and being articulate is different from Trump rambling out a speech prepared for him by Fox news writers? 

🤷‍♂️

Oh Honk!!! 🤣

I understand strategy, relative risk, political calculation.   I understand the undeveloped and immature knee jerk response is to scream “They’re afraid!”, so I tried to reach you where you are, at the schoolboy level.   

In the bigger picture, Trump has appeared at two debates for the office against the revolving door of Dem candidates, and campaigns like he’s running for office.   He’s an open book.  I assume he saw the 60 minutes opportunity for what it was—and decided it was irrelevant.  Based on the complete lack of fallout from any sources beyond the “He’s scared!” crowd, he was clearly right and made the correct call. 

Harris recognized a downside to appearing at the Catholic group (there is a trend there), likely that it would turn off hard line lefties and she would perform badly in that settting.  That’s not a knock, some people are good in that arena and some flounder.  Harris or her handlers likely surmised she would founder.   That doesn’t make her dumb, feeble or scared, it simply reflects a strategic approach to campaigning.  

Harris  recognized an opportunity in interviewing with Fox/BB, tried but failed to stick the landing.   She seems to have failed quite badly given all the mop up the MSM has done in cleanup, but that happens sometimes. 

That’s about it. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So now I've cracked the Heckler Code.

I will go to a Trump Rally and shout out random insults.

"Trump is a Felon!"

"His penis resembles a short-stemmed mushroom!!"

And then as security descends on me, I will shout "JESUS IS LORD" at the top of my lungs. And everything will stop dead, they'll allow me to stay and continue my disruptions. Anything else would, of course, raise the implication that Trump is denying the divinity of Christ.

Or something like that.

Grow up.

Haven’t seen a “grow up” in a while. You’re testy!

You type out something you believe to be edgy like “first slut” and are upset over some edgy cracks by the orange guy? Now that’s weird. 

I guess as someone that came to Schumer’s defense over uncooked cheeseburgers 🤦🏽, you would find the first woman president crack directed his way to be upsetting. Oh well. 

Can you tell us again how a week’s worth of couch banging posts was funny?

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You type out something you believe to be edgy like “first slut” and are upset over some edgy cracks by the orange guy?

Know your audience. 
I do that for your benefit. There are no Cardinals here, just a dozen bored football fans. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Trump made fun of his opponents at the Al Smith Dinner !!!!

Oh wait, that’s what you are supposed to do. 

You are supposed to be witty. Clever. Funny. Not a blowhard bully.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Know your audience. 
I do that for your benefit. There are no Cardinals here, just a dozen bored football fans. 

You are supposed to be witty. Clever. Funny. Not a blowhard bully.

The hybrid Hitler/Stalin/Mussolini was too mean at the roast. Oh no!

You seem thin-skinned. Unusual for an edgy sort that comments on things such as women’s acne scars, self-hating gay men, and first sluts. An interesting thing you’ve got going. 

26 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The hybrid Hitler/Stalin/Mussolini was too mean at the roast. Oh no!

You seem thin-skinned. Unusual for an edgy sort that comments on things such as women’s acne scars, self-hating gay men, and first sluts. An interesting thing you’ve got going. 

Sorry, Cardinal JD.

Perhaps you too want to "ignore" me.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Sorry, Cardinal JD.

Perhaps you too want to "ignore" me.

That’s nice that you are looking out for clergy. I feel a little badly for them as well what with having to spend the night with so many abortion advocates. Mean digs from the bad orange man toward democrats and hanging with baby killers doesn’t seem like much fun. 

I’ll just leave this here. Great piece by a fellow Catholic appalled by Cardinal Dolan

https://dnyuz.com/2024/10/19/trumps-charity-toward-none/

As Anne Applebaum points out in The Atlantic, Trump uses the language of Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini to rouse hate and violence. This, while sacrilegiously calling Jan. 6 a “day of love.” He compares the jailed rioting thugs to the Japanese interned in World War II. It’s not a big leap to saying migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country” and calling his political opponents “vermin,” given his belief — inherited from his father with the “big heart” — in superior genes and blood lines.

This past week, he called Democrats “evil,” “dangerous” and the “enemy from within,” limning them as a bigger threat than Russia and China, a threat that he said might require him to sic the military on his opponents. He denounced the national treasure Nancy Pelosi — who is a devout Catholic — and her husband — who was attacked with a hammer by a far-right conspiracy theorist — as “sick” and “evil.”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I’ll just leave this here. Great piece by a fellow Catholic appalled by Cardinal Dolan

https://dnyuz.com/2024/10/19/trumps-charity-toward-none/

As Anne Applebaum points out in The Atlantic, Trump uses the language of Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini to rouse hate and violence. This, while sacrilegiously calling Jan. 6 a “day of love.” He compares the jailed rioting thugs to the Japanese interned in World War II. It’s not a big leap to saying migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country” and calling his political opponents “vermin,” given his belief — inherited from his father with the “big heart” — in superior genes and blood lines.

This past week, he called Democrats “evil,” “dangerous” and the “enemy from within,” limning them as a bigger threat than Russia and China, a threat that he said might require him to sic the military on his opponents. He denounced the national treasure Nancy Pelosi — who is a devout Catholic — and her husband — who was attacked with a hammer by a far-right conspiracy theorist — as “sick” and “evil.”

He denounced the national treasure Nancy Pelosi — who is a devout Catholic

SPECTACULAR. Thank you for sharing