We all love the bills...yes?

Thurmal34

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It's hyperbole.  But should trump become fuhrer he could take ownership of the Bills which he has wanted for many years.

Do you look under your bed or in your closet for Trump before you go to bed at night? :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey look another thread that instantly went into TDS mode. 

How refreshing. 

The long term well being of my country and the constitutional republic means more to me than the Bills.

Call me crazy.

Four more years of this insanity and we're in deep, deep trouble.

Maybe because he's the greatest threat to the American way as I imagine it.  Probably not the way you do.  Perspective...Oh, and he tried to cheat his way into owning the Bills.  Someone here posted the sordid story.  So it's relevant.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey look another thread that instantly went into TDS mode. 

How refreshing. 

The long term well being of my country and the constitutional republic means more to me than the Bills.

Call me crazy.

Four more years of this insanity and we're in deep, deep trouble.

Every damn time while they ignore the fact their gods created this mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-nfl-owner-buffalo-bills-1235105227/

For more than 30 years, he was desperate to own a team. After his bid to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014 was rejected, he vowed payback on an epic scale

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Maybe because he's the greatest threat to the American way as I imagine it.  Probably not the way you do.  Perspective...Oh, and he tried to cheat his way into owning the Bills.  Someone here posted the sordid story.  So it's relevant.

Every Repub is "the greatest threat to the American way" to you guys.  It's played out.

And tell me how Trump tried to cheat his way to owning the Bills?  I missed that one. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

His master plan to buy the Bills was to point out the Bon Jovi's backers were from Toronto and were going to move the team? Wow we never would have figured that out on our own. Another example of Trump doing the right thing and the wackos trying to turn it into something bad

trump fake news GIF

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, K D said:

His master plan to buy the Bills was to point out the Bon Jovi's backers were from Toronto and were going to move the team? Wow we never would have figured that out on our own. Another example of Trump doing the right thing and the wackos trying to turn it into something bad

trump fake news GIF

Oh, is that how he "cheated"?  LOL!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, K D said:

trump fake news GIF

No.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/trumps-war-on-jon-bon-jovi-could-smash-his-empire/

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-shady-scheme-to-buy-nfl-buffalo-bills

Trump tapped longtime political ally Michael Caputo to help fan rumors that the rocker and his Canadian financial backers were planning to move the team to Toronto, as part of a plan to turn local sentiment against the rock star.

The plan worked—to a degree. Local Bills fans turned against the singer of “Livin’ on a Prayer” and declared local bars “Bon Jovi–Free Zones.”

In the end, Trump didn’t get the Bills, and neither did Bon Jovi. The winning $1.4 billion bid was filed by Terry Pegula, owner of the Buffalo Sabres hockey team.

Bon Jovi later insisted he never planned to take the Bills out of Buffalo. He called the battle “scarring.

• Eyeroll 1