Pure Speculation

Billsfed1

I like OP’s post. It’s fun to speculate, and honestly cathartic. 

I agree that if we win the Super Bowl there would be somebody unexpected that steps up. Sort of a Kevin Faulk or David Tyree sort of player. 

Ty Johnson. 
Mack Hollins. 
DeWayne Carter. 
Taylor Rapp. 

1 hour ago, Snappysnackcakes said:

He’s the one that killed us on our first chance and I really think that team never recovered. And they partied way too much in the lead up to the games. 

I watched that game with my roommate from Batavia in a UCLA dorm room. No doubt they did party too much. I think they got way too confident blowing out the Raiders 51 - 3. 

• Agree 1

Dagger?

Rob Riddick?

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Dagger?

Rob Riddick?

For the young Bills Mafia-

Because of his high-jumping ability, Riddick became a short-yardage weapon for the Bills in 1988. He scored 12 rushing touchdowns,[6] all but three of which were from the opponent's 1-yard line; the longest of his rushing touchdowns was five yards. He added one TD reception and a blocked punt returned for a touchdown in the regular season plus one rushing TD in the Bills' playoff win over the Houston Oilers in the 1988 AFC Divisional Playoff Game to total 15 TDs[7][8] that year, his final season of his NFL career.

Edited by Pete