[Name Only Title] Dorian Williams

PSUBB86

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

23 hours ago, T master said:

Allowing Edmunds to leave was a god send for the teams D, he was a "good" player but given his size and speed should have been a HOF talent but wasn't . Benford on the other hand almost immediately show'd that he was a much better player than Edmunds & his production has been astounding .

This season i couldn't wait to see him & Millano on the field at the same time and we did for a very short time but i can't wait for Millano to get back, then add to the mix the way Williams is playing that is just another plus and he is also showing him self to be making a bigger impact than Edmunds & for much less cash .

So let the Bears have his big contract & his mediocre play that's all right by me ...

I saw Tremaine intercept a ball (for once) the other day. He kinda like tackled the football. Superb measurables and athleticism but just not a natch when it comes to playing the game.

• Agree 1