Amari Cooper is expected to play on Sunday

BillsFan619

21 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Gotta imagine if he plays it will be in a significantly reduced role. I can see him getting maybe 30% of the snaps

this is the only thing that makes sense.  I posted this in the traded thread but will post it here too because I don't think people realize.

Many people have not paid attention to the details here.  When Cooper was traded to Dallas he didn't play the first week, part of that was he was in concussion protocol and the other part was they wanted to get him comfortable. 

He was traded on October 18th and didn't play his first game with the cowboys until November 5th after a Bye week.  Ironically Dallas lost in Coopers first game to the Titans at home 28-14.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

Our long, national nightmare is finally over.

We choose to do these things, and the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…, 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

He'll be used mainly as a decoy is my thought.  It's just way too early to be comfortable with the offense.  I'd say he maybe has one or two catches on simplistic routes if open.

This is a TREMENDOUS pickup in both talent AND pricing.  You couldn't ask for a better Beane acquisition.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

Cooper handles himself as a professional. No surprise he’ll suit up. 

Wait until you see his TD celebrations.  

*spoiler: He doesn't do them at all. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1