Week 7 Bold Predictions

ryguy101

1. Bass misses 2XPs but his job is safe. No FGs attempted.

2. Adams catches one 9 yard pass from Rodgers before Rodgers tears his other old Achilles, ending his Jets career.

3. In Dallas, McCarthy gets fired for losing during a bye week ... Remember they were destroyed at home by the Saints.

4. A 70 yard FG will be made ... Not by Bass.

5. Von Miller is suspended for this game ... Thanks Von, keep earning every dollar.

2 hours ago, mannc said:

Aaron Rodgers will get the crap beat out of him by TJ Watt and the Jets will become the most awesome 2-5 team in NFL history.

No joke, I think switching to Russell Wilson is exactly what the Steelers needed to do to tip the scales in their favor. I know Wilson is not close to his past self but he is better equipped than Fields to run an NFL offense.

Also it is just the most Jets thing ever to make two big shocking moves in consecutive weeks, and then lose both of their games after those moves anyways. I'm actually very confident that Pittsburgh will win this one. It's clown college versus military academy.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

No joke, I think switching to Russell Wilson is exactly what the Steelers needed to do to tip the scales in their favor. I know Wilson is not close to his past self but he is better equipped than Fields to run an NFL offense.

Also it is just the most Jets thing ever to make two big shocking moves in consecutive weeks, and then lose both of their games after those moves anyways. I'm actually very confident that Pittsburgh will win this one. It's clown college versus military academy.

This is a very bad matchup for the Jets, especially in Pittsburgh.

Josh Allen will overthrow every pass attempt that travels 30+ yards. 

Josh Allen will hold the ball too long while open targets past the first down marker wonder why he hates them so much. 

Josh Allen will inexplicably take off running before a play even has time to develop, lower his shoulder and get pounded after a gain short of the first down marker. 

Josh Allen will throw for two TDs and run for one more - and no one will care about all of the bad stuff he did that led to the game being closer than it should have been.