Week 7 Bold Predictions

ryguy101

MY week 7 bold predictions: 

1. John Mara will have a tough time sleeping on Sunday  - Saquon Barkley trade - Mara didn't want him to go to Philly
  2. Barkley will have a BIG Game vs Giants Sunday
  3. Davante Adams will have 10+ rec, 115+ yards, 2 TDS in jets debut
  4. 49ers will blow out Chiefs and get revenge for Super bowl loss
  5. Lions will hold Justin Jefferson under 75 yds

Now share your predictions below...

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, mannc said:

Aaron Rodgers will get the crap beat out of him by TJ Watt and the Jets will become the most awesome 2-5 team in NFL history.

I don't think that either of those predictions are particularly "bold".  IMO Rodgers will be lucky to finish the game ... and I don't think that's very bold.  Even if the Jests lose the rest of their games this season, they will easily be the most awesome 2-15 team in NFL history.

Edited by SoTier

The Refs will hold an encore performance is one of this weekend games with instructions from the NFL to "help make the last crew not look so bad" outrage will continue and the dumbest RTP penalty will officially fall to second place as a defensive lineman will be pushed by an OT near a QB who trips and falls drawing a penalty. LOL 

19 minutes ago, mannc said:

Aaron Rodgers will get the crap beat out of him by TJ Watt and the Jets will become the most awesome 2-5 team in NFL history.

You forgot they have Devante Adams now. He is the answer to all of their problems. He will make their OL better, their run defense better, and most important he will make Rodgers play and feel 10 years younger. Let's Go Steelers. 

1 hour ago, ryguy101 said:

1. John Mara will have a tough time sleeping on Sunday  - Saquon Barkley trade - Mara didn't want him to go to Philly

If Mara didn't "want" him going to Philly he should have either traded him to ensure that or extended him rather than losing him for nothing.

52 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Cleveland will beat Cincinnati.  Maybe not very bold but it sounds like many are expecting the Bengals to turn things around and go on a playoff run.

Browns always seem to beat the Bengals 

That would be great for us to see Cincy pushed back another game 

Steelers look like a slightly better version of their normal selves

Good record but seem totally beatable 

I say Jets win big against them 

• Like (+1) 1

1. The unstoppable Saquon Barkley will arise in a rout of the Giants (and it will cost Schoen his job at the end of the season).

2. The Bengals will put a 40 burger on the Browns.

3. Rodgers won't make it through the game against the Steelers.

4. The Chiefs will move to 6-0 by destroying the 49ers and we will have to hear about Worthy vs. Coleman again.

5. Between Cook and Shakir, they will both have over 200 yards of offense.

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

Cleveland will beat Cincinnati.  Maybe not very bold but it sounds like many are expecting the Bengals to turn things around and go on a playoff run.

I actually think this is a possibility 

-Rodgers is gonna get mashed v that Steelers D....If Wilson craps the bed than i see a very close win for the Jets but i dunno....Devante will tweak that hammy again and miss the next 3-4 games!

-Chiefs will beat the 49'ers.....Chiefs just win...coming off a bye...forgetaboutit!

-Seattle will surprise most and not go 4 losses in a row

-Baltimore v TB will light up the scoreboard back & forth as both D's not really jaw dropping....TB squeaks out the win in the end

-Bills will demolish the Titans...well thats not really a bold prediction.

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

You forgot they have Devante Adams now. He is the answer to all of their problems. He will make their OL better, their run defense better, and most important he will make Rodgers play and feel 10 years younger. Let's Go Steelers. 

Can’t wait for the Adams post-game presser after the Jets lose and he catches 3 balls for 24 yards.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ryguy101 said:

Amari Cooper will have 10+ rec, 115+ yards, 2 TDS in Bills debut

Allen will have a 5 TD game