Week 7, Titians v. Bills, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Congratulations again to Week 6 winners @Buffalo Dude and @GreggTX!

The 4-2 Bills are back home for the first time in a month, as the 1-4 Titians come to Highmark.  Bills fans are excited to see the debut of shiny new object Amari Cooper, a bona fide #1 NFL WR.  The Bass haterz are also excited to see him benched in favor of the new PK placekicker Lucas Havrisik.  Will McDummy activate Havrisik?  Or will he dance with what brung 'im in Bass?

I don't think this game will be close.  The Bills have a better offense than the Titians, and the defense should be more than a match for Will Levis.  I see 2 to 3 INT's for Levis, while the Bills find a way to incorporate Amari Cooper to generate first downs and keep the chains moving.  We still owe those ***** for Home Run Throw Forward.  Bills put a whuppin' on the Titians:

Titians - 13

Beews - 31

(For those wondering about "Titians", it's an E. Buzz Miller reference).

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week 2 - @BuffaloMatt

Week 3 - @Rockinon

Week 4 - @Virgil

Week 5 - @DaBillsDaBillsDaBills

Week 6 - @Buffalo Dude and @GreggTX

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 28

Titans 17

This feels like a get right game for the whole team. Not sure how much Cooper will play but I think he'll be involved at least a little bit, enough to help us sustain an extra drive or two. Levis is not going to suddenly become a smart QB, not against McDermott's scheme which historically has made bad QBs look worse. Seemingly everyone is healthy. This should be a game to get the team's confidence up especially coming off of the big trade.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations again to Week 6 winners @Buffalo Dude and @GreggTX!

The 4-2 Bills are back home for the first time in a month, as the 3-3 Titians come to Highmark.  Bills fans are excited to see the debut of shiny new object Amari Cooper, a bona fide #1 NFL WR.  The Bass haterz are also excited to see him benched in favor of the new PK placekicker Lucas Havrisik.  Will McDummy activate Havrisik?  Or will he dance with what brung 'im in Bass?

I don't think this game will be close.  The Bills have a better offense than the Titians, and the defense should be more than a match for Will Levis.  I see 2 to 3 INT's for Levis, while the Bills find a way to incorporate Amari Cooper to generate first downs and keep the chains moving.  We still owe those ***** for Home Run Throw Forward.  Bills put a whuppin' on the Titians:

Titians - 13

Beews - 31

(For those wondering about "Titians", it's an E. Buzz Miller reference).

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week 2 - @BuffaloMatt

Week 3 - @Rockinon

Week 4 - @Virgil

Week 5 - @DaBillsDaBillsDaBills

Week 6 - @Buffalo Dude and @GreggTX

21-13, bills. I think it’s closer than a lot of people expect, titans are playing with their season (basically) on the line, and the bills are looking to get a winning streak going. Think it’s going to be a defensive game and could see Allen throwing his first pick. But I still have us winning since we’re the obviously better team

• Like (+1) 1