Ketchup or Mustard?

Another Fan

Ketchup or Mustard?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Ketchup
    • Mustard

7 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Glad you beat me to it...it would be blasphemous to have this discussion on a Bills message board without paying homage to Pinto Ron

I don’t mean to get political here, but he appears to lean mustard. I’m just sayin’.  

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Just curious....Does anybody else like Mustard with their Corned Beef and Cabbage on St. Paddy's Day?

Yes. Me!  Easter Ham and salmon as well 

I noticed I liked mustard a lot more as I got older.  Even preferring it on burgers.  

Edited by Another Fan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Oh, what I would give for a Wegman’s near me! Like a beautiful view, you probably start to let your appreciation fade. Visiting Wegman’s was actually on my list to to-do things when I was back in September. I’m at a Publix 5-6 days a week, and there is no comparison. 

I have ketchup, chili sauce and 4 different mustards in the fridge. I actually thought it would be more, but ran out of the coarse ground stuff. There is a time and a place for each. Ketchup is just ketchup, but it has its own place. 

I could not believe my lucky stars when I heard they were coming Richmond,  so grateful!

• Like (+1) 1

Mustard all the way, although for a burger, I like to mix ketchup, mayo, and mustard together into 1 condiment and spread it.

I am a mustard guy though.  Nance's mustard is fantastic as is Wegman's Dijon.  Bertman Ballpark Mustard from Cleveland is the best brown mustard I have had as well.

Yellow mustard is fine on hot dogs and hamburgers but also kind of gross.  There are so many delicious mustards out there I wouldnt use yellow unless I had to.

Edited by May Day 10

23 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Yeah we have Publix here and they are more expensive and “meh.”  

As for the point of the thread I would have to say mustard because there are more varieties and variations.  

I used to think Whole Foods was super expensive, then I realized a lot of their fish was less expensive than Publix. A bottle of wine Publix sells for $17 can be had at the wine store for $10.97. It’s an OK Hampton Inn type of experience at Ritz prices. But they have 3 locations less than 2 miles from me in any direction. I pay for convenience, and they know that very well.   🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie

15 hours ago, Augie said:

I used to think Whole Foods was super expensive, then I realized a lot of their fish was less expensive than Publix. A bottle of wine Publix sells for $17 can be had at the wine store for $10.97. It’s an OK Hampton Inn type of experience at Ritz prices. But they have 3 locations less than 2 miles from me in any direction. I pay for convenience, and they know that very well.   🤷‍♂️

Yeah, we have all had the experience lately of the register hitting $200+ and then walking out with two light bags of “normal” stuff that does not include lobster tails.  

If I can have all the different kinds of mustard, then definitely mustard but if it is only one kind then ketchup. I put way to much thought into this.

17 hours ago, Augie said:

Are you buying Publix food at regular price? Unless it is a seasonal item, like produce, never do that. We generally do Publix for sale items and then Aldi for everything else