Kicker Lucas Havrisik signed to PS

HappyDays

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This is all just to get bass on the hot seat. I HIGHLY doubt they'd cut bass for a complete unknown. Bass has been bad lately, but that's an even bigger risk to throw someone new in there 

I am sure Bass will respond well to the pressure.  Kickers are notoriously mentally stable.

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This is all just to get bass on the hot seat. I HIGHLY doubt they'd cut bass for a complete unknown. Bass has been bad lately, but that's an even bigger risk to throw someone new in there 

Yes because what Bass needs is more pressure, I'd think this is more for if he completely collapses.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

what's the point of signing this bum to the PS?  

No money 💰 Plus, it will either make Bass worse, or help him turn things around. Win-Win 🤙🏼 

Go Bills!!

2 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Don't know anything about Ahmanrean Brown but it's a sad day for him.  

Seriously!  To get cut because they brought in a barely breathing soccer failure. 

4 hours ago, K D said:

They didn't sign this guy to play, they signed this guy to push TBass to get better. Why would they sign someone who is likely worse other than to give him some kind of competition and confidence? They know they have to keep Bass because of the contract. They are doing a psyop

I'm sure Bass is shaking in his boots over this guy!! Get someone in here to seriously push Bass

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

😢

this makes me sad.  I wanted the thiccer kicker fosho

Could've probably picked up a Snickers endorsement 😎

• Haha (+1) 1