Video: Kamala Harris just committed career suicide with her FOX News interview!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

JaCrispy

ย 

ย 

Why Can't Kamala Answer a Simple Question?
By David Harsanyi

ย 

A few months into Kamala Harris's 2024 presidential run, her handlers faced a dilemma. Should they continue cocooning the candidate or unleash her on the public? Both options came with serious political risks.

ย 

Sure, Democrats could keep pretending Harris was a generational talent, but her refusal to sit down for an interview, much less give a press conference, was eroding this fantasy.

ย 

On the other hand, as her handlers surely understood, the more people hear from Harris, the more concerned they tend to get.

ย 

Indeed, Harris is a thermonuclear platitude dispenser. Few people in American history have expended so many words to say so little.

ย 

Her turns of phrase are often so cartoonishly ludicrous they should be used in college textbooks to explain what a "tautology" is to students.

ย 

After watching Fox News' Bret Baier interview Harris, it is clearer than ever that extemporaneous speaking isn't Harris' strong suit. The presidential candidate has an uncanny ability to respond to straightforward questions in circuitous, mind-bending arrays of irrelevant non sequiturs.

ย 

To work around this problem, Harris' "media blitz" was initially curated to ensure the candidate would never find herself in the vicinity of a tough inquiry. Before going on Fox, she visited sycophants like sex podcaster Alexandra Cooper and one-time shock jock Howard Stern. She spoke to allies at MSNBC and the cheerleaders at "The View."

ย 

Even in these friendly venues, Harris could barely generate a substantive answer to any questions.

ย 

During an unscripted Univision town hall, non-journalist audience members finally pressed her on inflation. Harris let everyone know she was not just of middle-class stock but working-class stock. Which is to say, no one in the audience heard anything new.

ย 

And maybe they were the lucky ones.

ย 

During a pre-recorded interview with "60 Minutes," correspondent Bill Whitaker threw a bunch of reasonable, if predictable, questions at Harris. No gotchas, no deep dives into policy. Yet, when the Israel-Palestinian situation came up -- it's been in the news, I'm sure you've heard --Harris unleashed such a torrent of gibberish that CBS News had to go back and splice in an answer.

ย 

https://townhall.com/columnists/davidharsanyi/2024/10/18/why-cant-kamala-answer-a-simple-question-n2646387#google_vignette

How stupid, this guy is just nuts. A little child who cries over everything.ย 

ย 

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

ย 

60 MINUTES SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY TAKEN OFF THE AIR - ELECTION INTERFERENCE. CBS SHOULD LOSE ITS LICENSE. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN BROADCAST HISTORY. Kamala should be investigated and forced off the Campaign, and Joe Biden allowed to take back his rightful place (He got 14 Million Primary Votes, she got none!). THIS WHOLE SORDID AND FRAUDULENT EVENT IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY! foxnews.com/media/cbs-accused-

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What propaganda memes or cartoons have I ever posted? ย  ย Those are more effective on dullards than discourse. ย But they're base, ย vile, lowly and dishonest.

ย 

You literally just posted Nazi propaganda with the implication that it's representative of Trump and or "his side".

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

ย 

You literally just posted Nazi propaganda with the implication that it's representative of Trump and or "his side".

Posted as an example, not as propaganda per se. But I realize nuance is not a maga thing. Thatโ€™s why propaganda works on you. ย And to show similarity to the screaming man and ugly woman vids posted just prior by one of you far righties.ย 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

And what is that? No projection. Just the obvious question. By the way, Kamala is a practicing Baptist. What religion does trump practice?

No she isn't.ย  Not by miles.ย ย 

ย 

Baptist is a conservative sect of Christianity.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I have seen literally THREE Harris signs and those were small ones since she was ย anointed.

Maybe because of this

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/17/ohio-sheriff-harris-walz-campaign-signs

Seems fascist to me. Nevertheless, I have a sign up.ย 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1