Video: Kamala Harris just committed career suicide with her FOX News interview!😲😲😲

JaCrispy

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They all have one thing in common. A centralization and concentration of power in a single place. A person, a political party, some ethnic or social group. And to the average person with the boot of government on their neck it all looks the same. You avoid any of these isms by eliminating or de-centralizing power and decision making. 

We live in a democracy.  Our power is our vote and our voices.  Authoritarianism is the ultimate centralization and concentration of power.  in a recent poll 1/4 of Americans want it.  You can bet few are liberals.  Do you want it?

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We live in a democracy.  Our power is our vote and our voices.  Authoritarianism is the ultimate centralization and concentration of power.  in a recent poll 1/4 of Americans want it.  You can bet few are liberals.  Do you want it?

We live in a republic.  

And you guys stump for that concentration all day every day, by attacking the foundations of the republic.  

It is what it is. You are what you claim to hate.  Just saying 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Your vote is your power? Like you voted for kamala? You do as your told. Your party is power hungry. If you can't see that, you're blind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

We live in a republic.  

And you guys stump for that concentration all day every day, by attacking the foundations of the republic.  

It is what it is. You are what you claim to hate.  Just saying 

What do I claim?  What foundations do I attack?

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Your vote is your power? Like you voted for kamala? You do as your told. Your party is power hungry. If you can't see that, you're blind.

I can change parties any time I want.  I can vote for an R.  I can vote for an I.  I can tel;l party leaders I disagree.  I can complain to D senators and congressmen.  Will I still be able to if the orange fuhrer gets power?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

One party wants to move power to the individual states. One party has grown the federal goverment to the largest it's ever been. Please tell me which party is concentrating power?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What do I claim?  What foundations do I attack?

I can change parties any time I want.  I can vote for an R.  I can vote for an I.  I can tel;l party leaders I disagree.  I can complain to D senators and congressmen.  Will I still be able to if the orange fuhrer gets power?

He was already in power for 4 years and did none of the things yall claim he is going to do a second time. Your party made Trump the boogeyman , and you have been told to fear him. 

Edited by AlBUNDY4TDS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

She continues to dodge the mixing of the sand question, responding only that she was raised middle class. Trump confronts it head-on. He's a leader, she's a follower.

So I watched a bit of Kamala on Fox.

She did fine!

If the point was to be feisty and to take on the other side where they live, she did exactly that.

Won't convince any Fox regulars, but I take it that wasn't the point. It was service to her base.

This sounds like what a grandpa might say to his granddaughter after a 11-0 drubbing to a much better field hockey team in middle school.  

“You gals were feisty, and did fine!”. 

I do agree though that there really was nothing she could do or say to change the mind(s) of her base.  Politics is like that.  

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

He was already in power for 4 years and did none of the things yall claim he is going to do a second time. Your party made Trump the boogeyman , and you have been told to fear him. 

He’s told us. Mass deportation, utilizing the military against political enemies, destroying the peaceful transfer of power,attempting to make our election process meaningless. Don’t pretend you’re not paying attention 

Tommy, who do I claim to be. You wrote it the accusation. Why not explain it

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This sounds like what a grandpa might say to his granddaughter after a 11-0 drubbing to a much better field hockey team in middle school.  

“You gals were feisty, and did fine!”. 

I do agree though that there really was nothing she could do or say to change the mind(s) of her base.  Politics is like that.  

except the score was 5-1 Kamala to Fox talking head.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He’s told us. Mass deportation, utilizing the military against political enemies, destroying the peaceful transfer of power,attempting to make our election process meaningless. Don’t pretend you’re not paying attention 

Tommy, who do I claim to be. You wrote it the accusation. Why not explain it

There is nothing wrong with mass deportations. Why is it a bad thing to kick out people breaking the law? I'm not even talking about the terrorists and or criminals. The dems have already tried to prosecute their political opponents have you not been paying attention?

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When is Trump going on MSNBC? 

Why won't Trump debate Harris? 

When will Trump put together a full coherent thought? 

☝️sounds like a guy who's mad that his wife or his wife's lover might be voting for Trump.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You should take that up with Gampy Frank, it was his characterization. 

Though..what does the network have to do with her performance? 

Fox has everything to do with her performance.  Baier was hostile from the first question.   He set the tone.  She responded forcefully but professionally.

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Fox has everything to do with her performance.  Baier was hostile from the first question.   He set the tone.  She responded forcefully but professionally.

But that’s always the case. The interviewer sets the tone, interrupts  and fact checks (sometimes fairly, sometimes not) with a behind-the-scenes team offering the assist.  If it’s a contentious interview it goes that way.  If it’s a friendly interview it goes the other. 

To me, she seemed unprepared for simple softball questions about her performance over the past 4 years, questions that should/would come up every time in an honest discussion.

Add to that, it appears she was unprofessional, unable to meet the time obligation and her team of handlers were quite disruptive and unprofessional as well.  

• Thank you (+1) 1