Video: Kamala Harris just committed career suicide with her FOX News interview!😲😲😲

JaCrispy

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

As soon as the debate occurred, I said he has Parkinson’s. Before that it was clearly purposefully hidden.Β 

You probably did. Β Lots of people develop instantaneous Debate Parkinson’s. Β  Scientists think it comes from toilet seats, or perhaps Β pre-debate candy snacking on green Skittles. Β 
Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Posted as an example, not as propaganda per se. But I realize nuance is not a maga thing. That’s why propaganda works on you. Β And to show similarity to the screaming man and ugly woman vids posted just prior by one of you far righties.Β 

Β 

You're talking to someone who has never voted for a Republican candidate for President in my life.

Β 

I voted for Obama twice, Hillary and Joe.Β 

Β 

The problem is that you can't see how recent technological advances in brainwashing via algorithm / bubble censorship is leading to a left wing 1984 possibility.Β 

Β 

I didn't post a screaming man video. I posted an Orwell clip where society was made to hate one man, made to blame all problems of society on one man, and made to turn their rage loose on one man. All done as a means of social control over that society.

Β 

Trump is your Goldstein.Β 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

23 hours ago, Motorin' said:

You're talking to someone who has never voted for a Republican candidate for President in my life.

Β 

I voted for Obama twice, Hillary and Joe.Β 

Β 

The problem is that you can't see how recent technological advances in brainwashing via algorithm / bubble censorship is leading to a left wing 1984 possibility.Β 

Β 

I didn't post a screaming man video. I posted an Orwell clip where society was made to hate one man, made to blame all problems of society on one man, and made to turn their rage loose on one man. All done as a means of social control over that society.

Β 

Trump is your Goldstein.Β 

You make it sound as if the algorithms only radicalize people on the left.

19 hours ago, Capco said:

You make it sound as if the algorithms only radicalize people on the left.

Β 

Sure, people can be sucked into any number of ideologies ect.

Β 

Only the left has been censoring / banning things like scientific research and expert opinion that doesn't confirm to their desired worldview.Β 

Β 

From Johns Hopkins epidemiologists studies that didn't conform to desired Covid policy to Northwestern University psychological research that doesn't confirm people are happier and healthier after sex change operation.Β 

Β 

Government power / pressure to remove "uncomfortable truths" from public discourse is pretty damn Orwelian, particularly when combined with most major media outlets merging with the same left wing government.

Β 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3