Our Weapon X

8 hours ago, T master said:

But was it you that said McD was the safety whisperer ? And you can be taught the proper way to tackle right but you can't develop elite athletic skills right ?

No not me.

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Now if he can just avoid doing it to his own players...

And hopefully Bishop gets up to speed soon.  Hamlin can hold down the fort in the meantime.

Bishop's error against the Texans cost the Bills a TD. I have hopes for him, but McDermott may not trust him yet to get a bigger role.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Bishop's error against the Texans cost the Bills a TD. I have hopes for him, but McDermott may not trust him yet to get a bigger role.

True but he seemed to settle down in the 2nd half.  He missed a lot of critical time in training camp and I can see McD wanting more of a veteran presence.  Hopefully the Bills are on the right end of blowouts and can play him to get him up to speed.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

The Bills had a safety that routinely lit people up like Rapp did Monday night - his name was Leonard Smith.

BEE3236B-BAE5-4144-9C51-193EF70168D5.png

I thought of him the other night. That guy was so physical - he & Rapp have very similar styles.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

And about EIGHT veteran secondary players cost us a touchdown on the Hail Mary. Ya can’t sit everyone! 😉

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The number one player closest to the receiver on that hail mary was none of t got caught flat footed. He has the over top coverage and blew it.han Taylor Rapp.

In the replay, it clearly showed Bishop freezing when he peered at the QB. He has the deep coverage on that play and was left in the dust. I hope the guy pans out, but that was a blown coverage. The play by play guy was clearly of the same belief. 

18 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

In the replay, it clearly showed Bishop freezing when he peered at the QB. He has the deep coverage on that play and was left in the dust. I hope the guy pans out, but that was a blown coverage. The play by play guy was clearly of the same belief. 

That is true as well, they are not mutually exclusive