Blue Jersey's, White Pants and Blue Socks against the Titans on Sunday

Draconator

18 hours ago, T.E. said:

Out best combo, but why don't we wear the old throwbacks anymore?

My theory is that they are going to move to those full-time once the new stadium opens and are trying to build the fans' desire to see them in the meantime, but that's a complete guess.

My guess is they are going with a total rebrand when the stadium opens. I think teams like Seattle, Tampa, Denver and others come to mind of doing that when a new stadium opens.

Personally I’d like them to stay the same. We’ll see.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Beast said:

My guess is they are going with a total rebrand when the stadium opens. I think teams like Seattle, Tampa, Denver and others come to mind of doing that when a new stadium opens.

Personally I’d like them to stay then same. We’ll see.

I hope not the Bills have some of the best uniform combinations. It would be perfect if they would lose the all blues and reds.

• Agree 7

20 hours ago, Beast said:

Personally I’d like them to stay the same. We’ll see.

Of those three only Denver could have been considered “classic” before the change, but their logo and color scheme were sort of clownish. The Bills have a classic look, like Dallas, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, etc. I too hope they don’t make any changes that are too significant.