Brandon Beane on Pat McAfee Show

Draconator

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Your wallowing in your own anxiety with this post Ethan,

try a dry martini  🍸 and a smoke 🚬 you’ll likely feel better, 😁👍

Lol...

Probably...

But you know Beane lies all the time especially around the draft and free agency. You should not believe most things he says. 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Lol...

Probably...

But you know Beane lies all the time especially around the draft and free agency. You should not believe most things he says. 

He can not be expected to give out information that would help opponents counter his moves, it’s not lying per se, its strategery… 😁👍

8 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

He can not be expected to give out information that would help opponents counter his moves, it’s not lying per se, its strategery… 😁👍

I am sure if Ethan was GM he would give out all of the information Buffalo opponents needed.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Agree. But people on here think when he says something it's true. 

He's a master at deception.  Is that better than saying he lies? That's a compliment for a GM

11 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Agree. But people on here think when he says something it's true. 

He's a master at deception.  Is that better than saying he lies? That's a compliment for a GM

I here ya, but saying “he lies all the time”, without context, comes across as derogatory and reflects on him as a person, when saying “he is playing the GM game correctly”, adds that context, 

20 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

And blue collar. I don't want to hear that any of these guys have a degree or invested in Nvidia.

Nvidia has filled my lunch pail whilst working on the line at Ford...:lol:

17 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Kicker is a big glaring need but I don't see many teams trading a kicker. I would seriously call up the Panthers and ask about trading a pick for Eddy Pineiro. Outside of that I could see safety being a consideration. But I think McD likes what he has in the secondary. I think the best the Bills can do after meaningfully addressing WR1 is get a kicker, Bass is going to cost this team a game or two if not cost them in the playoffs.

I did a very close look at the missed PAT.  Bass looked like he impacted the ball w his ankle.  A High School kind of miss.

11 hours ago, balln said:

Sal Cappacio. Usually waits 4-5 questions in. To ask the most softball / completely irrelevant question.

”coach were you happy with your punter and holder given the conditions ?”

almost always a crowd / fan 

“coach the fans were rocking today , do you feed off that in a 59-3 win ?”

Then he sort of inserts his “analysis “

playing the role of coach 

“coach it looks like they really wanted to attack the edge but it looked like you made some adjustments? Can you talk about that?” (Stat sheet for opposing offense : 300 yards passing , 40 yards rushing) who gives a F

He's the biggest defender. You so hit the nail on the head. We need a new kicker. Sal: Who you gonna get you can't get anyone better than Bass.

We im sure we can find plenty of guys to miss 45 yarders. 

He has says who you gonna get if you fire McDermott? 

Truth is anyone you want. coaches would be tripping over each other to coach Josh Allen you can have your pick of anyone out there.

Edited by Whkfc