Brandon Beane on Pat McAfee Show

Draconator

25 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

you never really learn much from a Beane interview.  as it should be.   he seems like a good guy though.

I learned he is still open to making more trades before the deadline. That was good to hear.  I feel like he’s as transparent as he can be under the circumstances.  

He also does a good job answering 12-part questions. Those guys don’t know how to ask a simple question without rambling on and on and asking about three different subjects in the process. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I learned he is still open to making more trades before the deadline. That was good to hear.  I feel like he’s as transparent as he can be under the circumstances.  

He also does a good job answering 12-part questions. Those guys don’t know how to ask a simple question without rambling on and on and asking about three different subjects in the process. 

I think his degree is in media or PR or something along those lines which helps him in interviews 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Greg said:

Interesting that he said definitively that Cooper will play Sunday when McD is still trying to play coy about whether or not he gets in the game. 

I like Decisive Beane, McDermott needs to learn how to be decisive like Beane. He seems to be one of the most indecisive coaches in the NFL. 

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think his degree is in media or PR or something along those lines which helps him in interviews 

"During my sophomore year, I came to this revelation that I wanted to go into pro sports," Beane says. "So, I changed majors and just went with a broad field of communication studies to not limit myself what I could do in sports, whether it was marketing, management, public relations, and was just going to start networking in that field, which is what I then started."

Correct