The difference between the Bills and Chiefs is Chris Jones.

Allen2Moulds

2 Number 1's for an elite pass rusher?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. 2 Number 1's for an elite pass rusher?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, Yobogoya! said:

In general I don’t think their drafts are littered with “better” overall players, but they’ve found multiple “blue chip” players that are capable of elevating the team around them — and we, for the most part, haven’t. 

They’ve got Mahomes, Kelce, Jones, McDuffie — if you even limit it to just those four, that’s four all-pro level players who instantly elevate both sides of the ball. The entire team “looks” better when you’ve got a couple of those types of players at multiple position groups. 

We’ve drafted Josh Allen. Tre and Milano could have been cornerstones if they’d have stayed healthy. Taron Johnson probably counts. 

We find plenty of good players, it’s the lack of top shelf talent where we fall short. 

I've always said you've gotta have 4 elements. An elite HC & QB.  And a quality pass receiver (Kelce) and pass rusher (Jones).  Those are the 4 boxes you have to check off.

• Like (+1) 1

The difference is the genius they have at HC / OC in Andy Reid.  AND only Andy Reid! 

The Chiefs limp through the season each year to get to the playoffs where they dominate, save one SB. (My Fave)

Tom Brady is the GOAT, the only quarterback I've ever seen who can play catch with the jugs machine.