Trade Deadline

Hotdog water

Just now, frostbitmic said:

It would become permanent.

That’s a tough one…..

I seriously don’t know what I would do if I was a long standing Browns fan. You can point to a thousand little and medium things, but the one BIG thing is the owner. I give them credit for hanging in there. What a cesspool. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Wonder if it’s titans, rams, raiders, jags, giants or Carolina 

I think there's a decent chance it could be Jets, Pats, Fins, Steelers, Browns, Bengals, Ravens, Jags, titans , texans, Colts, Raiders, chargers, chiefs , broncos, cowboys giants ,eagles, commanders, bears, lions ,packers ,vikings ,falcons, saints ,bucs ,panthers ,cardinals, rams, niners ,seahawks.

But don't quote me  .

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

He's going to score four touchdowns against the broncos on Thursday, and then Sean Payton will trade a first round pick to get him on the broncos

He’s still out from the rib injury but he’s got a 17 mil cap hit next year. He’s made 62 mil so far in his career as a part time qb, part time te part time rb lol

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Exactly, a third TE we can refuse to give the ball to AND another gadget guy we can refuse to run gadgets with all wrapped up in the same person!

Knox has a cap hit of 15 mil next year. Hil 17. I’d actually trade them straight up cause hill coming in when you need 2-3 hard yards would be so much fun. Guy is an animal. I’ve also had a few beers

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

In no particular order the needs are: boundary WR, S, space rating DT, backup QB, pass rush and kicker. 

I would put kicker after WR and safety. I get nightmares thinking about a scenario where  Bass has to kick a GW field goal in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Knox has a cap hit of 15 mil next year. Hil 17. I’d actually trade them straight up cause hill coming in when you need 2-3 hard yards would be so much fun. Guy is an animal. I’ve also had a few beers

I think you missed my point. They don't use two TEs already. They don't use the gadget guy they got already. Why would swapping one TE we don't use for another we won't use be better?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Listening to Beane talk and I’d put the odds of another move higher than 50%

Trading for a Safety, after drafting a guy in the second round that they even tried trading up for would be a tough pill to swallow (I do recognize we’ve had big 2nd year jumps).  I’d take it back for a guy like Baker though as he’s an actual difference maker. 

DL seems to be where it would make most sense though.  Probably at DT, because I don’t see us making a massive move for a guy who would be better than Rousseau, Epenesa or Von… and if it’s just another rotational guy, what’s the point?

44 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I would put kicker after WR and safety. I get nightmares thinking about a scenario where  Bass has to kick a GW field goal in the playoffs. 

Yeah, it’s high on the list of needs. I was trying not to rank them, just kind of listing areas where they could improve. Bass has lost his confidence and everyone but McDermott seems to have lost confidence in him. Hopefully it doesn’t burn the Bills.