The moment Trump became Presidential…

this is one of the most brilliant things I’ve seen, truly transcendent.

make this man the leader of every free world.

november rain is just incredible.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I’m starting to think he has PTSD from the assassination attempt and is starting to realize he doesn’t want to do this for 4 more years 

I'm starting to think he's going to win by a pretty substantial electoral vote margin. In horse racing parlance, it looks like the Harris campaign is "fading in the stretch". 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm starting to think he's going to win by a pretty substantial electoral vote margin. In horse racing parlance, it looks like the Harris campaign is "fading in the stretch". 

hea gonna win by a huge margin, I can’t wait.

America gets the President it deserves! 

• Agree 1

Just now, GMB 8888 said:

I reallyyyyyyyyt love these statements.

MAGA 2024 

Cmon tariff daddy, bust this bussy.

Tariffs.  Lol.  

You didn’t care that runaway Inflation caused by Democrat Covid lunacy was going to completely derail what’s left of the American middle class.  

But Tariffs.  L O freaking L.  

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There is speculating that Trump is taking after Musk and mircodosing on drugs. The only evidence we have though is his delusional behavior 

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/daily-beast-editor-accuses-trump-of-microdosing-drugs-like-his-friend-elon-musk-its-astonishing-behavior/

I like this concept.

Trump on shrooms.

"I don't know, but many people are saying ..."

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

According to what, exactly? Polls are rock steady at her up +3 nationwide.

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Tariffs.  Lol.  

You didn’t care that runaway Inflation caused by Democrat Covid lunacy was going to completely derail what’s left of the American middle class.  

But Tariffs.  L O freaking L.  

Trump is pushing tariffs hard. 

tariffs are bad. Mmmkay?

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I’m starting to think he has PTSD from the assassination attempt and is starting to realize he doesn’t want to do this for 4 more years 

I couldn't say i would blame him with all the BS everyone continually slings in his direction weather it be true or made up . Us to be before the guy became a presidential candidate years ago everybody wanted to be his buddy then he became the POTUS and he became the most hated man on earth because he wouldn't cow tow to DC's ways IMHO .

27 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Dip S**Ts take everything so literal ... SAME AS IT EVER WAS !!! FCS ... Yah were gonna make doughnuts to bring down the prices of inflation WTH ??? 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I think he is going for the insanity defense... both to lose the election AND be found incapable of standing trial(s). (if he 'wins' it's the 25th or worse) so this seems to me to allow him the most control over the situation. YMMV. 

45 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

🤣

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I guess you have to push this line or what would be the point of having the 2024 Stop the Steal campaign?  

• Agree 1