Dion Dawkins *really* hates the Jets

Einstein

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

He went to the trouble of pasting his face over stone cold, smashing the entire Jets d-line.

He's from New Jersey.  Its possible he grew up a Jets fan and was pissed they didnt take him in the draft.   That said, its just as likely he grew up an Eagles fan so I may be completely off. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Two things, (1) Dion clearly is just about guaranteeing himself a big penalty per game against the Jets, (2) I would not mess with Dion if I were a Jet, or in general. 

Re #1:  good chance of the penalty being called on any player for any standard football play based on last night.  May as well 'earn' it

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, co_springs_billsfan said:

Re #1:  good chance of the penalty being called on any player for any standard football play based on last night.  May as well 'earn' it

I am saying going forward. Dion will be under the scope by the zebras even more. 

I blame LED technology. They shut the lights off! How stupid is that... That would have never happened back in the day, even if it could and vapor lights didn't take 30 minutes to warm up! 

...Especially with guys like Conrad Dobler prowling around! 😆

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

He went to the trouble of pasting his face over stone cold, smashing the entire Jets d-line.

This is absolutely brilliant! 

And thats the Bottom line... Because the Shnow man said so!

Edited by SoonerBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

He's from New Jersey.  Its possible he grew up a Jets fan and was pissed they didnt take him in the draft.   That said, its just as likely he grew up an Eagles fan so I may be completely off. 

Dion has taken shots at them for a cpl years now for chirping and being dirty. I believe 

2 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

We need LESS Dion Dawkins off the field and MORE Dion Dawkins on the field

Dude has been balling imo but OK 👍