MVS Released by Bills

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

If Andy Reid cuts them then they are washed.

Why do the Bills pick up Andy Reids sloppy seconds?

Yeah, I never understood this move, with all of his drops, inconsistency in the past, especially the guaranteed money.  Upon hearing about it I immediately thought  the Bills were throwing a few million dollars into the trash.

Just now, Evansfan322 said:

The most grammatically hilarious post 

wow, yikes! In the top ten, as there are quite a few on here...

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

Poor signing to begin with

Agreed.  Beane doesn’t have the best track record with WR’s.  His best is Diggs, but after that, a loooong list of duds.  Cooper is gonna be a stud for us I believe.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

Yeah, I never understood this move, with all of his drops, inconsistency in the past, especially the guaranteed money.  Upon hearing about it I immediately thought  the Bills were throwing a few million dollars into the trash.

wow, yikes! In the top ten, as there are quite a few on here...

Beane was desperate. I firmly believe He was forced to trade Diggs by McDermott and he was desperate to add any talent he could.

• Disagree 4

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

Another Beane magic trick. How to make cap space…… disappear

Oh heavens, not my $2.2M gtd receiver to make way for an $800K Amari Cooper. Brandon, how could you!

::clutches pearls::

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Beane was desperate. I firmly believe He was forced to trade Diggs by McDermott and he was desperate to add any talent he could.

Forced to trade diggs my McDermott? Really? Where do you get this crap? Any evidence to support this craziness?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Oh heavens, not my $2.2M gtd receiver to make way for an $800K Amari Cooper. Brandon, how could you!

::clutches pearls::

?

Pennies make pounds. Paying a fully guaranteed contract to a guy who ended up your fifth WR who was instantly cut the second an upgrade was available was hardly a financial success.

Add it to the $5M GTD we gave Lae’l Collin to show up to camp that’s $7.2M wasted on back of the roster guys who aren’t even on the roster today lol.

I wonder why the cap situation is so unhealthy!

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I wonder if he asked to be let go?

otherwise, I don’t like this move.

a depth LB would have made pool more sense IMO

He shows up in the playoffs.  Hoping we don’t have to face him 

I agree with you here on wishing we picked from a different position. He's already paid for and we don't save any money letting him go.

He's been awful for us thus far. But at least he's been working in the system and maybe he and Josh needed some more time to click. 

He was clearly the last WR on the roster. But i'd have rather let go one of our 11 on the DL, one of our 11 DB's, or one our 6 LB's than our 5th WR.