Buffalo trades for Amari Cooper! (for a 3rd rnd pick and a late round swap)

for those of you who go to games look for Cooper in the parking lot...If I remember correctly from his time in Dallas he is a car guy and drives like a mclaren or bentley with suicide doors!

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, RyanC883 said:

Awesome!!  now, lets use the 6th to get Hopkins !  

And play him where? We don’t want to curb Keon’s development as he gets better every week. 

Cooper, Shakir, and Coleman have the potential to be among the better WR Corps in the NFL. 

Just now, nucci said:

Surely you can't be serious

I am, WR is not going to be the reason this team finally beats KC or beats the Ravens in the playoffs.

If the browns draft a big time player with that pick next year I will be sick.  If Cooper fits in and plays hard and helps this team get over the hump I will be the first to tell you I was wrong.  

I just think giving up a third round pick is way too much.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, bills742 said:

Now Allen needs to form chemistry with him ASAP. My wife suggested a sleep over party at Allen's house with video games. 

go out, get open and I'll throw to you...it's football....not complicated

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Could Cooper have been their target the entire time? 

100%.  The Raiders wanted a team that would pay the rest of Davante's 2024 salary.  We were never going to do that.  Nobody really should.

• Agree 2

Just now, bills742 said:

Now Allen needs to form chemistry with him ASAP. My wife suggested a sleep over party at Allen's house with video games. 

Your wife is gonna sleep over at Allen’s house? How’s that help the chemistry with cooper?

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Everyone realizes he had a career high 1,250 yards LAST season, and has six 1100 yard seasons to his name in the NFL? Compensation is fine - you aren't just going to get him for a conditional 6th. 

Do we remember his list of QBs last season?

1 minute ago, bills742 said:

when he was traded to Dallas during the season in 2019 he hit the ground running right away.  I think he can do the same thing here if he is 100% committed to playing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

I am, WR is not going to be the reason this team finally beats KC or beats the Ravens in the playoffs.

If the browns draft a big time player with that pick next year I will be sick.  If Cooper fits in and plays hard and helps this team get over the hump I will be the first to tell you I was wrong.  

that's fair. I just don't agree

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

Wait, you actually think the Browns..The BROWNS will draft a big time player with a 3rd round pick?

• Haha (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Just wait for the thread to pop up about his drops this year. We are harsh critics. 

He and Watson didn't work Bills fans will love him. No drama hard worker great hands clutch

18 minutes ago, ScottishBills said:

Love this trade, assuming reasonable price. Just about good enough to open up the field a bit for the underneath stuff Brady likes

only cost 800,000

• Like (+1) 1