Buffalo trades for Amari Cooper! (for a 3rd rnd pick and a late round swap)

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

Yes I was fine for allowing this group to get better each week and maybe grabbing another younger wr off a team with multiple years left on his deal.  

I hate everything about this trade.  That third round pick missing is going to sting big time in april.

No it’s not. You don’t even know if the 3rd round pick was going to be any good. 

Allen is in his prime. We already have a rookie WR getting up to speed. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bockeye said:

And you know who didn’t get him - Chiefs!!!!   (Might be why we shipped a 3rd). 

this would be the only reason to over pay in my opinion, if they got word KC was willing to give up a 3 then I can almost understand.

• Haha (+1) 1

Solid pick up.  Had multiple big plays called back and missed with Watson.  I dont think Buffalo needs to change philosophy on offense but allows the wr room to settle into better roles.  Great trade.  Cooper can ball. Has everywhere his entire career.  Look what he did with Flacco last season. Love the move.

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

Yes I was fine for allowing this group to get better each week and maybe grabbing another younger wr off a team with multiple years left on his deal.  

I hate everything about this trade.  That third round pick missing is going to sting big time in april.

Ok - we're all different - I'll find the silver lining that we didn't just stay the course with what we watched last night 

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Surely you can't be serious