Buffalo trades for Amari Cooper! (for a 3rd rnd pick and a late round swap)

Buffalo_Stampede

7 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

This guy is such a mess LOL

7 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Happy Half Baked GIF

It seems it would be hard for a Miami player or coach to have to listen to his rambling talk when he is trying to get his points across.

It's frustrating to me just listening to him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Profound analysis here from McDaniel

It feels like such a tone deaf thing to say after what the Brady era Patriots did and how things are going with the current Chiefs. Like WTF are you talking about it's better to have a strong division.

33 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm guessing you feel vindicated 😁

I'm taking it you're feeling pretty good about this too!!

Great to see the FO do this when we're 4-2, recognizing the need even with a good record.  Brings Beane back into a favorable light for me.  Now he just needs to still add another WR next draft.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I'm taking it you're feeling pretty good about this too!!

Great to see the FO do this when we're 4-2, recognizing the need even with a good record.  Brings Beane back into a favorable light for me.  Now he just needs to still add another WR next draft.

Also have to give him credit for not matching what the Jags paid Gabe.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

I am not participating in this thread anymore but I will say this, I said everything you just said.  Its just that the only posts anyone cared about of mine in this thread are the first two.  So if you keep reading you will see I said all of this plus pointed out its a very similar trade to the washington-philly trade for jahan dotson.  

trading for Jahan Dotson is very similar to trading for a proven very good WR?  I haven’t read the majority of this thread, but I noticed a couple of your takes (ie: this trade sucks- we gave up too much). 

sorry if you’ve already explained but how is trading for cooper very similar to trading for Dotson?  Other than trading draft picks for a WR.  

51 minutes ago, NewEra said:

trading for Jahan Dotson is very similar to trading for a proven very good WR?  I haven’t read the majority of this thread, but I noticed a couple of your takes (ie: this trade sucks- we gave up too much). 

sorry if you’ve already explained but how is trading for cooper very similar to trading for Dotson?  Other than trading draft picks for a WR.  

Its similar because Philly sent a 3rd and a late round pick for dotson and a late round pick.

Essentially the same trade.

thanks for pointing out you noticed a couple of my takes.  

40 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Its similar because Philly sent a 3rd and a late round pick for dotson and a late round pick.

Essentially the same trade.

thanks for pointing out you noticed a couple of my takes.  

Ok- so you think it’s a good trade because we got a very good player in return, opposed to the 💩 the eagles got in return?

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ok- so you think it’s a good trade because we got a very good player in return, opposed to the 💩 the eagles got in return?

No, my opinion is that it was a similar trade as far as draft cost.  I don't care what the eagles do with their picks.  If they want to give up a top 100 pick for what looks to be a first round bust that is their business.  I don't root for the eagles so they could have pulled a Joey Galloway and given two firsts for dotson for all i care.

Edited by MikePJ76

2 hours ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Someone needs to sit him down, hopefully after his stint as HC of the Dolphins, and explain to him that smoking marijuana means he isn't clean or sober.

2 hours ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Like, I partake myself but I feel like every time I see this guy speak he's just blazed beyond belief and struggles to put together coherent sentences. Maybe he's just a bad public speaker or gets nervous up there but IMO he just kinda looks like a super high guy trying to do his best. 

• Agree 1

Check the last 15 seconds, the guy says he doesn't think the Bills may be done.

He said LB and Safety could be two spots that they may look for in a trade.   LB doesn't make sense to me, specially with the possibility that Milano could come back in December and that the depth does a good enough job to replace him as depth.

Safety makes a lot of sense.  Damar is ok for depth but he's below average starter, Rapp is fine and Cole Bishop hasn't earned the trust of the coaches I believe to thrust him over Damar at this stage.  Damar at least is usually in the vicinity of where he is supposed to be whereas we saw how Cole was not and it cost us an important long touchdown against Houston.

Would have been helpful if I had actually included the link 🙃

Edited by Magox