Buffalo trades for Amari Cooper! (for a 3rd rnd pick and a late round swap)

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

and drop td passes that gabe ***** davis can haul in

Have you watched the Browns this season at all? Watson is not only terrible but his passes have been completely unpredictable. 

Cooper's drop rate has never been an issue historically. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

a third round draft pick would have been here for four years and inexpensive.  They traded the opportunity to draft a young player to fit in with a young team going forward for half a season.  

a third and a seventh for cooper and a sixth.

I hate this.  

We have 2 2nds next year. Would I have preferred it to be in the 4th-5th range sure but the Bills were desperate for some offensive help. If teams can take away the run and can contain Allen the offense is painful to watch and lacks any consistency.

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Aside from a bonafide target, the attention he garners will open things up a bit more for guys like Shakir and Kincaid

Thisssssssssssssssss.  They need to hit on a couple deep balls to show the league they need to defend it

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LLCoolCy said:

3rd rounder due to Coopers low salary... there were only a couple of needle movers who Beane could fit into the cap, AC is one of them. Really like the fit as a true X who can now allow Coleman to play the #2 and move inside some and Shakiir to be the main slot. Fit is perfect.   

I also think Buffalo would get a future Comp pick if they don't resign Amari this year, which could easily end up being a 3. 

Good point on the comp pick. Though I'm not sure how big of a deal he's going to get at 31yo after this season. 

1 minute ago, LLCoolCy said:

3rd rounder due to Coopers low salary... there were only a couple of needle movers who Beane could fit into the cap, AC is one of them. Really like the fit as a true X who can now allow Coleman to play the #2 and move inside some and Shakiir to be the main slot. Fit is perfect.   

I also think Buffalo would get a future Comp pick if they don't resign Amari this year, which could easily end up being a 3. 

Yes but the pick goes to New England!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BlazinBill said:

Would you rather stay the course and do nothing - he is getting thrown the ball from Watson while Dorsey calls the plays- not jumping over the moon or anything but it's definitely a weapon we didn't have and can help on the outside 

Yes I was fine for allowing this group to get better each week and maybe grabbing another younger wr off a team with multiple years left on his deal.  

I hate everything about this trade.  That third round pick missing is going to sting big time in april.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 6
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 5

Just now, Bruffalo said:

Have you watched the Browns this season at all? Watson is not only terrible but his passes have been completely unpredictable. 

Cooper's drop rate has never been an issue historically. 

smdh i was clearly talking about that mack hollins route last night

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

a third round draft pick would have been here for four years and inexpensive.  They traded the opportunity to draft a young player to fit in with a young team going forward for half a season.  

a third and a seventh for cooper and a sixth.

I hate this.  

Josh Allen isn't going to be in his prime forever.  Giving up a third rounder isn't the end of the world.  And there are potentially expendable assets that we can trade to recoup it down the line. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2