Buffalo trades for Amari Cooper! (for a 3rd rnd pick and a late round swap)

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Rental for remainder of the year and not tied down long term. Perfect fit.

a third round draft pick would have been here for four years and inexpensive.  They traded the opportunity to draft a young player to fit in with a young team going forward for half a season.  

a third and a seventh for cooper and a sixth.

I hate this.  

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 10
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

OMG

They sent a 3rd for Cooper.  This is beyond terrible.

Dallas sent cooper two years ago to Cleveland for a fifth.

A 3rd round draft pick for a guy leading the league in drops who has questionable desire to play the game.

Just shoot me right now.  

Or, you could see it as a guy who has been stuck trying to catch passes from DeShaun Watson the past two seasons and would like to be on a winning team

A 3rd round pick is just about right when you don't have to pay the guy this year, and he's not under contract for next year either

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3

I would also like to point out that his cap hit should be only about a $1M and the bills have absolutely no guarantees to him after the season is over.

he’s owed 1.2M in base and the rest is all singing bonus which he was already paid and who’s dead cap hit is carried by the Browns. He’s got nothing but void years left. Literally no base salary

Hmmm - let's see what he can offer. I know he is a "name".. but the dude has been playing scrub football lately as in all year. Lot's of dropsies, bad attitude etc. That being said, hopefully it's because he is in Clevel;and and wanted out! Let's hope...

• Like (+1) 1