Buffalo trades for Amari Cooper! (for a 3rd rnd pick and a late round swap)

6 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Yes I was fine for allowing this group to get better each week and maybe grabbing another younger wr off a team with multiple years left on his deal.  

I hate everything about this trade.  That third round pick missing is going to sting big time in april.

vtltYi.gif

• Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sabres 2025 said:

Amari Cooper is exactly what the Bills needed. They needed a guy that helps them jump from and AFC East winning team to a potential Super Bowl winning team. He will be a major difference maker in the playoffs.  

Go Bills.

Dude was dominant last 2 years with trash qb play. Very dominant 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bills742 said:

Now Allen needs to form chemistry with him ASAP. My wife suggested a sleep over party at Allen's house with video games. 

Couch cushion forts...pillow fights...

3 minutes ago, Devilmann said:

What is that pick doing for us now? We need help at receiver pronto. 

We gave a 2025 third , swapped and got a 2025 6 th , gave them a 2025 7 th , 800 k salary cap hit for a guy with 1200 yards last year.  So only gave one pick, swapped a sixth we get if theirs which will be high, for our 7 th in 2025 .Macafee and butler on their saw it as a big steal fir hard worker , no problem guy who butler on macafee said is a legit #1 , not quite as good as raider wr , but this is a great trade. Really needed. Hope Brady gets it figured out quickly. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Yes I was fine for allowing this group to get better each week and maybe grabbing another younger wr off a team with multiple years left on his deal.  

I hate everything about this trade.  That third round pick missing is going to sting big time in april.

Not as much because we have the extra second from Minnesota. It was always going to cost a bit more in draft capital because the Browns already paid him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

So on paper now

Cooper-Coleman outside

Shakir - samuel inside

Knox-Kincaid -tight end

Cook-Davis-Johnson rb

that is pretty good. I imagine next spring the defensive line is going to be the focus.

And for the love of everything that is good...safety, Hamlin is a nice story, but yikes.