WR, S and K options

TFBillsfan

6 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

First one, play isn’t even over when he’s running into the back of 66.

He's at the hashmark, roughly 3-5 yards away from the offensive lineman, and there are two Bills defenders taking the RB to the ground.

Weird play to hold against him lol

Edited by JGMcD2

12 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Cortland Sutton in Denver was a target I had in mind in off-season. He has about a

$1.1 million hit this year and his 2025 contract is unsecured

I was hoping for Sutton last year when the Juedy trade hype was going around. 

Actually, thinking about it, both were apparently on the market? They just wanted  too rich a pick for Sutton. 

He unfortunately isn’t getting traded. In multiple threads that mention him, people say that Denver are in the playoff mix right now and won’t trade away their only proven guy for Nix to throw to. Got to agree with both points. 

10 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

He's at the hashmark, roughly 3-5 yards away from the offensive lineman, and there are two Bills defenders taking the RB to the ground.

Weird play to hold against him lol

That gif doesn’t do it justice. He’s slowing down and running into the back of 66 when  Toohill still has the RB standing up?

Its about the angle he’s taking, if he breaks out of that tackle he cuts it to his left, away from Dorian which leaves him free as Damar is in the back of the OL lol

Edited by Sojourner

22 hours ago, NewEra said:

Hamlin played fine last night.  Cine is now a LB.  Hamlin makes the DB calls and will likely be our starter all season imo.  

in order to cut bass, we’d take an additional 3M cap hit.  I agree, he’s awful and something needs to be done- I just don’t know how we’re going to cut him….. especially if we’re going to add a WR and a S….. math doesn’t work

I believe I remember Sal clarifying that they were not converting Cine to LB, and the LB reps reported, had more to do with the Big Nickel Package. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Allen2Moulds said:

I believe I remember Sal clarifying that they were not converting Cine to LB, and the LB reps reported, had more to do with the Big Nickel Package. 

That’s good to hear.  I didn’t understand that move.  We have 76 LBs and 4 Ss

On 10/15/2024 at 8:56 AM, Solomon Grundy said:

Hyde AIN'T that player anymore!! Play Edwards 

Maybe not i don;t think Hamlin ever was though, but is he better than Hamlin ?? Is there a possibility that McD could turn Ilam into a good safety ?? Alls i ever here Greg Cosell say is his athleticism is through the roof . They changed Peters, and others have made moves why not at least try .

Edited by T master