Davante Adams Traded to the Jets

Process

well, if the Jets are eating the salary, then it was a non-starter here.  

Still some available guys that can get separation, and one who plays for Carolina ;)  D. Johnson.   Although my top picks would be Hopkins or Cooper. 

We do need to address this issue.  The Jets were down 3DBs and we scored 3 pts in the second half.  Not going to cut it in the playoffs.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

The drops are a problem.  Asking price should be considerably lower though.

Coopers got a 45.3% catch percentage this season.  9 drops... 9!!! in 6 freaking games?! how is that even possible?  He has dropped 17 percent of his targets this year!

Have you seen the pervert that's throwing to him?

• Agree 1

I don’t get this one.  Rodgers looks old.  Maybe this is the “all in” move for them while they still have Rodgers.  But it’s odd to do it after dropping to 2-4 and losing to the team ahead of you in the division.  11 wins and a win over the Jets in Orchard Park probably wins the division this year.  I have a hard time seeing how we don’t get to 7 more wins assuming continued health of our quarterback.  I suppose they think they could go on a run given their remaining schedule, but . . . I don’t get it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Haason Reddick, bye-bye. We hardly knew you.

Jets have already saved $5 million from Reddick refusing to report.

is he locked into the Jets.  He just got a new agent, so perhaps Drew will tell him to report now?  

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This is my dream. I would LOVE to trade for Pickens.

He and Allen would make magic.

And Bills fans think Diggs was a selfish, diva headcase?!?!? Wait til you get a load of Pickens. He'll be run out of Buffalo before Thanksgiving.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So according to this thread. 

Devante Adams - baggage, distraction, not a fit. 

Yet

Amari Cooper and George Pickens would be great fits. Same George Pickens who gave up on his team last year and has been shown just not running routes? 

….interesting

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I don’t get this one.  Rodgers looks old.  Maybe this is the “all in” move for them while they still have Rodgers.  But it’s odd to do it after dropping to 2-4 and losing to the team ahead of you in the division.  11 wins and a win over the Jets in Orchard Park probably wins the division this year.  I have a hard time seeing how we don’t get to 7 more wins assuming continued health of our quarterback.  I suppose they think they could go on a run given their remaining schedule, but . . . I don’t get it.  

GM desperation move to salvage the season so he doesn't get booted along side the coaching staff. 

Obviously Rodgers isn't happy either, he made a great throw at the end of the game that's picked by a falling WR. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I think you hit it.  While it's unlikely, have to go "all-in" with Rodgers still there and still playing well.  

Just now, Bruffalo said:

Have you seen the pervert that's throwing to him?

I have an image of the ball being thrown to Amari and him saying to himself” that came  off HIS hand. I don’t know where that *****’s been” and knocking it down.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

And Bills fans think Diggs was a selfish, diva headcase?!?!? Wait til you get a load of Pickens. He'll be run out of Buffalo before Thanksgiving.

I’m a big UGA guy so I’ve followed Pickens. super talented, attitude problems out the ass. Has mailed it in decided not to block, run a route etc. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1