The Bills beat the Jets because of you... (superstition/karma reasons)

Just Jack

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Follow through on the promise you made after the last loss?  I’ll start…

I did put away the Bills drink coaster I've had out the last two losses.  You're welcome.  

The temp tag on the minivan expired, forcing me to put the hard tag on.   With that came a Buffalo Bills tag bracket, naturally.  

Also, prior to the start of the game I saw a guy in the grocery store with a Bills pullover and hat on, to which we exchanged "Go Bills!" greetings.  

I'm in Maryland.  

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1

I wore my Josh Allen/Chicken Wing Hawaiian shirt.

It’s 4-0 this year… left it at home while traveling for work, which coincided with our two losses. 

image.jpeg.a2bb6edaf4a9cf53493e406013bc7c25.jpeg

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Because I stopped watching after the Hail Mary pass, 

gotta admit I wanted our DC and HC fired for that set of downs debacle, but a win is a win Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1

I went to the Bills bar with my son last night and it was full except outside patio.  It was in the 50's and that is too cold to sit in without jacket.

This one guy had a few seats at his table and allowed us to sit with him.  I bought him a beer.

My bill was $32.00 (I don't drink) and I gave the waitress a $12 tip because I sat I didn't run up a bill and was in her section for 4 hours.

• Like (+1) 2