Brown and Dawkins

Ya Digg?

On 10/15/2024 at 4:49 AM, MPL said:

Honestly, I liked the intensity they both played with. The game, in general, just got really out of control. 

Dawkins is supposed to be a team leader.  He needs to shut up once in a while and learn to control himself. 

On 10/15/2024 at 4:38 AM, balln said:

Bro. Spencer brown did not commit a penalty finishing his block

dont know if folks watch college game day. But Nick Saban- said it. “Refs seem to call phantom holding if the D man goes to the ground “

he had some false start and line up calls. Fine

that Dawkins penalty. You just don’t see. Ever. What a complete nfl / Vegas conspiracy call

I don't think this was Browns first unsportsmanlike penalty,  no matter how weak it was. 

Having said that,  he did give an extra shot while the Jet was on the ground.  Not a horrible play, but careless. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/15/2024 at 7:34 AM, Ya Digg? said:

I’m sure this will be an unpopular take, but if the Bills had lost I would’ve put as much blame on Brown and Dawkins as I would have placed on Bass. Both of their unsportsmanlike penalties were absolute drive killers.

Even more concerning is just their lack of composure, especially Brown. Big game, they are amped up, but you have to control yourself. This isn’t the first time Brown has acted like this throughout a game. Love that he plays with an edge, but the stupid penalties are unacceptable 

Dawkins is his usual consistent “do-it-all” self. Easily a top 10 LT. Spencer Brown is having his best season as a pro and continues to improve every year. This offensive line has been incredible this year in general. The run blocking has really hit a new level. Those penalties were dumb, but  I can’t really find too much to complain about other than that. 

Edit: I also like that Spencer Brown has adopted the tough guy enforcer role. Between him and Torrence, I’m not sure who I would choose to meet in a dark alleyway 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/15/2024 at 7:34 AM, Ya Digg? said:

I’m sure this will be an unpopular take, but if the Bills had lost I would’ve put as much blame on Brown and Dawkins as I would have placed on Bass. Both of their unsportsmanlike penalties were absolute drive killers.

Even more concerning is just their lack of composure, especially Brown. Big game, they are amped up, but you have to control yourself. This isn’t the first time Brown has acted like this throughout a game. Love that he plays with an edge, but the stupid penalties are unacceptable 

Go back and watch the game

2 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Dawkins is his usual consistent “do-it-all” self. Easily a top 10 LT. Spencer Brown is having his best season as a pro and continues to improve every year. This offensive line has been incredible this year in general. The run blocking has really hit a new level. Those penalties were dumb, but  I can’t really find too much to complain about other than that. 

Edit: I also like that Spencer Brown has adopted the tough guy enforcer role. Between him and Torrence, I’m not sure who I would choose to meet in a dark alleyway 

Agreed but Torrance seems off this year.  I think he got the big head and maybe now its back on straight.  I have high hopes (all Pro) for him.

31 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

No need to, I know what I saw 

Right! Brown pancaking his guy to the ground. Exactly what you want. I do think Brown was guilty of 15 of the 30 yards against him. As for Dawkins, dude had a great game and I still don’t know what his PF was for.