Week 7 - Titans at Bills Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

So I imagine the titans will stick snead on cooper this week which should be a great thing for coleman and or Shakir/kincaid.

Should pay off right away even on a short week.

Sneed looking to complete the Allen trifecta this week...

He has been hurdled, juked to the ground so bad it looked like he broke his ankle, now Allen just needs to truck him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:

Promised my sons I would take them to a game this year and I think this one may be the one. I havent been to a Bills game since probably 2006? so obviously a lot has changed. I have read a few threads about ticket buying strategy and my apologies as I feel like I am a complete noob at this. But is Stub Hub the best place to get tickets from at this stage? Also I have read some horror stories about parking. When I used to go every year from 1998 to 2006, We would park at that private field lot just behind the 7 eleven like store across from the stadium lots. Is that parking still there? or long gone? Any help would be appreciated.

Best spot is Wings Meeting Place on California for parking.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Ridley, Hopkins and Boyd with Pollard and Spears at RB should be a challenge for the defense, but as long as Levis is starting I'm not worried about this one. He will turn the ball over.

Titans offense is ranked at 31, rushing is ranked 15th, passing is 31st.  I hope we can get Ridley and force some turnovers!

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

So I imagine the titans will stick snead on cooper this week which should be a great thing for coleman and or Shakir/kincaid.

Snead is one of the worst rated DBs this year. Legitimately one of the worst.

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Snead is one of the worst rated DBs this year. Legitimately one of the worst.

really?  I didn't realize that.  

What is the stat that is showing him as one of the worst db's?  Is he getting beat at the line of scrimmage or something?  Their defense has looked pretty good.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Heard that about Breece Hall (at RB, tho) before last night 

Somehow, they always rebound against Buffalo.

Morgan Moses coming back was a huge boost to their offensive line which helped.  Jets quietly got two extremely important injured players back for this game that I didn’t see talked about much.

also the refs pretty much gave the green light for egregious OL holding for half this game lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, MikePJ76 said:

Even without a full route tree just opening things up should have divideds. The Bills picked a good stretch to bring him on too so he can ramp up.

• Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Morgan Moses coming back was a huge boost to their offensive line which helped.  Jets quietly got two extremely important injured players back for this game that I didn’t see talked about much.

also the refs pretty much gave the green light for egregious OL holding for half this game lol 

Fashanu was really bad for them. Moses was a huge upgrade.

2 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

Promised my sons I would take them to a game this year and I think this one may be the one. I havent been to a Bills game since probably 2006? so obviously a lot has changed. I have read a few threads about ticket buying strategy and my apologies as I feel like I am a complete noob at this. But is Stub Hub the best place to get tickets from at this stage? Also I have read some horror stories about parking. When I used to go every year from 1998 to 2006, We would park at that private field lot just behind the 7 eleven like store across from the stadium lots. Is that parking still there? or long gone? Any help would be appreciated.

That lot is still there.  Even better might be across Abbott from there, the side street (Sheldon) that goes behind the gas station.  Lots of private lots down that street.  When you leave you can go opposite from Abbott down to Brompton Road, which empties into McKinley and you can get to the 90 from there.  

• Like (+1) 1