Week 7 - Titans at Bills Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Levis at this point is a 2018 version of Josh Allen. Probably going to screw some things up but is capable of going off and causing problems for a defense. With their offensive line being as good as it is and having decent running backs, I'm expecting alot of ground and pound from them against our soft run defense. The game is going to be very close and it may come down to a McDermott defense needing a stop late......

I think Allen will be the x factor by not turning the ball over and making enough plays. We win 20-16 off of an Allen rushing touchdown and passing touchdown to Cook on a screen. Ray Davis also runs for a touchdown. Bass misses another extra point

He’ll still complete 70% of his passes against our D

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Ranked #1 in the NFL and the only D that has given up 21 or less points every game. This is not going to be a cake walk.

But they've played the worst collection of offenses/QB's in the NFL this season.  They got Caleb in his first NFL start BEFORE he caught fire; they got GB without Love and we saw Willis carve them up;  they got the Jets/Rogers with Hackett calling plays;  they got Miami without Tua and beat an Indy team with a 50 year old Joe Flacco at QB.  This will be the first game this season that TN faces a great QB.

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Ridley, Hopkins and Boyd with Pollard and Spears at RB should be a challenge for the defense, but as long as Levis is starting I'm not worried about this one. He will turn the ball over.

Pretty sure Spears hurt a hammy in the Colts game.

It likely won’t be an easy win, but I think we got this one,

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

It likely won’t be an easy win, but I think we got this one,

Go Bills!!!

I mean it might be...the D has the potential to make Levis look really bad and have him seeing ghosts with our coverage disguises, but he also has some of Allen in him where he can make any throw at any time to anywhere on the field also.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I would agree with that take. Levis is going to try to run you over, never gives up on a play and is always looking for the next big play. Hes very unpolished and makes more mistakes than big plays, but hes fun to watch. I'm rooting for him. If he can stop making bonehead plays, he could be a good QB. Very similar to what they said about Josh

But like….the ceiling when things are going well is not nearly as high.  He is a poor man’s rookie josh Allen 🤣

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Ranked #1 in the NFL and the only D that has given up 21 or less points every game. This is not going to be a cake walk.

The afc schedules have been so freakin wonky.  There’s so many bad offense pretty good defense teams and they all seemed to play eachother early which is fiddling with the season team stats.  Titans played:

bears (Williams first start)

jets

Packers with Willis (got destroyed)

dolphins with Huntley off the street

colts with Flacco 

it’s a good defense but it ain’t top 5 level 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

If the NFL did homecoming games, this would be it.  Buffalo needs to clean up things from Monday night.  Buffalos back 7 need to be ready and hit the juggs machine this week.  They will have chances to get their hands on some balls.  Defense gets some picks.  Allen gets some short fields and I think Buffalo rolls. 31-10 Buffalo.  

2 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Just watch, this will be the week that Levis puts on his big boy pants and makes a game of it......we always tend to make crap QB's shine like a polished turd.

Buffalo has DESTROYED a lot of bad QBs during this recent era.

• Like (+1) 4

Agree…Bills need to stack some wins! If they play to their potential four straight wins is very possible. But with McDermott, the Bills are like a box of chocolates and you don’t know what version is gonna show up!

In a perfect week 7 scenario, 

Bills beat Titans and stay healthy 

Tampa beats Baltimore

Steelers knock down the Jets even further

KC gets beat by San Fran

Houston gets beat by GB

Mia gets beat by Indy

ATL beats Seattle

Cleveland knocks out Cinncy

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

Promised my sons I would take them to a game this year and I think this one may be the one. I havent been to a Bills game since probably 2006? so obviously a lot has changed. I have read a few threads about ticket buying strategy and my apologies as I feel like I am a complete noob at this. But is Stub Hub the best place to get tickets from at this stage? Also I have read some horror stories about parking. When I used to go every year from 1998 to 2006, We would park at that private field lot just behind the 7 eleven like store across from the stadium lots. Is that parking still there? or long gone? Any help would be appreciated.