Week 7 - Titans at Bills Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

30 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

I’m not saying I blindly trust McD. What I’m saying is I doubt he would put an inferior player on the field over Hamlin if he didn’t earn it. 

I’m not comparing other positions on the team. I’m addressing the safety position specifically. 

It's crazy ppl still don't trust McD, especially in the secondary 

48 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Gonna be tougher game than most expect.  Titans need a win bad.  3 of their 4 losses were 1 score games.  Rudolph is better than Levis.

Ehh…Caleb Williams first start, Aaron Rodgers early knockin the rust off, annihilated by Malik Willis, lost to ancient Joe Flacco, beat dolphins with Huntley off the street

any given Sunday and all that but they are a bad football team and the titans front office would probably prefer to lose at this point 

4 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Have you seen Hamlin per chance ? He’s a complete liability weekly. I need to see someone else. If it’s not Bishop, ok. But enough of Hamlin

Yes. Bishop was worse though.

3 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Don't love our matchup with the titans' defense. Puts a lot of emphasis on our passing game before Amari is likely to spruce up our attack. 

Pair that with their rushing abilities against our D....

I dunno. We should win this convincingly but it's hard to see an easy victory - we tend to play down. Zach Wilson Jets. 

TBF, the only good team they faced was GB. They put up 30 on the Titans. They probably have a good D but I think a bit overrated right now because they have played no real offenses.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

Gonna be tougher game than most expect.  Titans need a win bad.  3 of their 4 losses were 1 score games.  Rudolph is better than Levis.

Rudolph is a backup level QB. He might technically be more sound than Levis but Levis is also capable of making a Josh Allen type play anytime and anywhere on the field. Rudolph is not.

9 hours ago, balln said:

I see Dorian plenty not make the open field tackle out wide. AJE can’t make plays on the edge vs the run. Our safeties.. lol Rapp runs a 4.78. Hamlin ran a 4.68 at combine.  sure it’s 4.9 now. 

I don’t know. He is the GOAT. He’s right - We do lack team speed on D when I look at the other teams in the nfl. 

Rapp and Hamlin are the secondary — which is exactly what I said.  Dorian has speed.  Bernard has speed.  The Bills’ secondary lacks speed, not their overall D.

8 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

The DBs are painfully slow as a group.

Which is EXACTLY what I said.

7 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

I’m not saying I blindly trust McD. What I’m saying is I doubt he would put an inferior player on the field over Hamlin if he didn’t earn it. 

I’m not comparing other positions on the team. I’m addressing the safety position specifically. 

Fair- It goes back to my original point I made though.

i think he prefers the guy who he knows he can trust, compared to the guy who has more potential , but also might make more mistakes.

In other words I feel like he's going with the safe option, but I think it's time to change it up cause Hamlin just isn't playing well

Edited by BillsFan130

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Rudolph is a backup level QB. He might technically be more sound than Levis but Levis is also capable of making a Josh Allen type play anytime and anywhere on the field. Rudolph is not.

Levis is far more likely to make a Nathan Peterman-level play…he is hands-down the worst starting QB in the NFL right now. Rudolph has played solid NFL football from time to time.  He is an upgrade.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Okay, then please share concrete evidence of these "Hamlin sucks!" observations. 

I'm 100% willing to accept a convincing argument about a late-round safety with a unique injury history being below starting caliber. That is the likeliest reality, in fact! So please show me why, in this case. 

Watch a little closer, nobody has the time to pull clips for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/15/2024 at 11:03 PM, peterpan said:

Here’s my hot take/prediction.****  I have not watched a single Titans game with Will Levis.

their D is a paper tiger.  They have played no one any good.  Allen will expose them.  It will be easy to run up the score because McD always has the D ready to pick on the little wimpy kid (teams with bad QBs) and will force a lot of 3 and out and a few turnovers.  

im thinking like 38-13 Bills.  We score 6 TDs, Bass misses 5 extra points, and after  the 6th TD we got for 2.

Pretty close to my prediction.  Not having Levis in was a change and that weird call on Keons TD cost us 4 points, which would have been 38