Week 7 - Titans at Bills Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

43 minutes ago, balln said:

Let’s see…… oj Howard , nyheim Hines , L Collin’s …… 

Le Sigh 

It’s not effort. Hes just a supremely athletically inferior professional athlete

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/damar-hamlin/32004841-4d40-1130-e55c-c458b6bff7bf

It’s amazing how these pre draft profiles are pretty accurate 

I forgot about OJ Howard! I had high hopes for him.

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I disagree. These are the games McDermott makes a living off of. I think it’s going to be a decisive double digit win. 

I hope yo are correct, Bills - 34 those guys - 17 😁👍

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Just dont be upset when the game is indeed closer than you think.

So…first of all…most NFL games are “close” — which is why we should be all the more impressed by what the Bills have done over the past 4+ seasons, racking up the best regular season point differential by a mile.

The Bills have been better than everyone at winning the games they should win, comfortably.

The Titans don’t belong in the same conversation as the Bills, aside from them both being NFL franchises.

The game could be “close” but if it is, that goes against recent trends.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Agreed.

Also..

If he can start many games for KC and Tampa, who both won super bowls, is he really worse than Damar Hamlin who is mediocre at best?

Unless he fell off a cliff the last 6 months which I have a hard time believing, I think Mcd really overthinks things sometimes

Or maybe Hamlin won the starting job. They do have practices we don’t see ya know. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Breakout Squad said:

Or maybe Hamlin won the starting job. They do have practices we don’t see ya know. 

For all the Hamlin trashing that goes on around here… people forget that he’s a starting safety on a 4-2 team, with pretty decent defensive stats overall.  

So maybe he’s not the best safety in the league.  But he looked better than the rookie did in his start.  So folks should cut the guy some slack.  The rookie is the long term answer… but he’s clearly not ready yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Rubes said:

With Siemian elevated, sounds like we could really be seeing Mason…

What I like most is elevating Jeudy-Lally-  sneed didn’t practice all week, doubt he goes. He’s been bad all year from what I’ve read, but  bad sneed is probably better than their backups.

our pass game needs to thrive tomorrow

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Considering that Mahomes got a year on the bench to learn the pro game while understuding a vet who had a career year, and that Rodgers got several on the bench behind a future HOF while Allen got thrown into the fray halfway through his first game as a raw rookie, this seems even more impressive.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Considering that Mahomes got a year on the bench to learn the pro game while understuding a vet who had a career year, and that Rodgers got several on the bench behind a future HOF while Allen got thrown into the fray halfway through his first game as a raw rookie, this seems even more impressive.

And considering that when Mahomes got off the bench after learning for a year, he found himself throwing to not one but TWO future HOF receivers, while Allen was throwing to Zay Jones and a washed-up Kelvin Benjamin, it's even more impressive. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

I would bet a large amount that Hamlin "won" the job because he knows the system better and Mcdermott feels like he can trust him more.

That doesn't make him necessarily the better player/option.

He is most likely choosing the "floor" in Hamlin opposed to the higher "ceiling" with Edwards.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I would bet a large amount that Hamlin "won" the job because he knows the system better and Mcdermott feels like he can trust him more.

That doesn't make him necessarily the better player/option.

He is most likely choosing the "floor" in Hamlin opposed to the higher "ceiling" with Edwards.

Hamlin is in there even if he’s not the best player or option? That doesn’t make any sense.