Week 7 - Titans at Bills Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, Breakout Squad said:

Hamlin is in there even if he’s not the best player or option? That doesn’t make any sense. 

So McDermott always makes the right decision is what you're saying? 

Did it make any sense when Xavier Rhodes, a 33 year old washed up vet played instead of Elam in 2022? And then when Elam DID play, he made a game changing INT in the playoffs.

I'm not just going to blindly trust McDermott with everything, respectfully 

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Tomorrow would be a great time to give Bishop and Rapp a look together. Last week was absolutely the coming out party for 9. Without him we are in 2nd place. That guy earned my respect going forward. We just have to move on from Hamlin. He’s simply nowhere near good enough. Let’s see the kid paired with Rapp and get a look at the future of Buffalo

Bill safety play.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Rewatched Mondays game but with manningcast.   Belicheck made a point of how slow the bills team defense is and has been for years.  All late rounders and guys not drafted in the secondary.  Said they have tried to address it but has not worked.  

I heard those comments as well. He was talking about the secondary and it’s hard to argue.  No elite athletes outside of Taron.  That’s why intelligence in the scheme is so important. 

2 minutes ago, eball said:

I heard those comments as well. He was talking about the secondary and it’s hard to argue.  No elite athletes outside of Taron.  That’s why intelligence in the scheme is so important. 

No no. He said “team speed” on D multiple times.

said This D will go as the D line goes.

and said they have trouble with end of half / game situations 

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Rewatched Mondays game but with manningcast.   Belicheck made a point of how slow the bills team defense is and has been for years.  All late rounders and guys not drafted in the secondary.  Said they have tried to address it but has not worked.  

Fellow Granite Stater! 
AFA as Belli….Without Tb12goat…..

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Tomorrow would be a great time to give Bishop and Rapp a look together. Last week was absolutely the coming out party for 9. Without him we are in 2nd place. That guy earned my respect going forward. We just have to move on from Hamlin. He’s simply nowhere near good enough. Let’s see the kid paired with Rapp and get a look at the future of Buffalo

Bill safety play.

I know he gets a bad Rapp for having some boneheaded plays but I honestly don’t think he’s as bad as some make out. Like you’ve alluded to the pairing is the problem. 2 guys who are best suited at roaming around the box or LOS. 

He got my respect at the end of last season when he got the game sealing INT against the Dolphins that put us as the #2 seed instead of Miami.

Just now, Sojourner said:

I know he gets a bad Rapp for having some boneheaded plays but I honestly don’t think he’s as bad as some make out. Like you’ve alluded to the pairing is the problem. 2 guys who are best suited at roaming around the box or LOS. 

He got my respect at the end of last season when he got the game sealing INT against the Dolphins that put us as the #2 seed instead of Miami.

Bad? That dude was the MVP of the game last week. He’s reckless no question. Incredibly physical with zero fear…..I’m going to be the odd one out here and tell you….(on defense) I like that.

Guys on your defense should be guys that make well adjusted people uncomfortable. Like, not all there and bordering on dangerous. I want my defense to make the other teams question wether or not they wanna be out there. Nice guys play tennis 

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

What I like most is elevating Jeudy-Lally-  sneed didn’t practice all week, doubt he goes. He’s been bad all year from what I’ve read, but  bad sneed is probably better than their backups.

our pass game needs to thrive tomorrow

Hopefully. I think the Titans have one of the best pass defenses in the NFL right now though.

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Considering that Mahomes got a year on the bench to learn the pro game while understuding a vet who had a career year, and that Rodgers got several on the bench behind a future HOF while Allen got thrown into the fray halfway through his first game as a raw rookie, this seems even more impressive.

Even more impressive considering the WRs Allen started with vs Mahomes starting with Kelce and Hill.