Congrats to JA for most TDs in NFL history in first seven years

BillsFan619

I just read an AI bot that said this. Can anybody confirm if this is true? If so, would Allen have the record? 

As of my last update in August 2023, the record for the longest streak of games without throwing an interception by an NFL quarterback from Week 1 onward in a single season is held by Tom Brady. He achieved this feat in the 2016 season, going five games without an interception to start the season. 

30 minutes ago, Devilmann said:

At the end of the day you know it will only come down to Superbowls. 

Not going to get one with them not giving him weapons that need to be feared, and our HC. I just dont see it.  He is heading to a "Marino" type of career, and it flat sucks that its going that way for him.

• Agree 3

18 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Not going to get one with them not giving him weapons that need to be feared, and our HC. I just dont see it.  He is heading to a "Marino" type of career, and it flat sucks that its going that way for him.

It’s not even half time if his career. Don’t quit yet! 

Marino is a bad word. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

Hard to argue with that 2nd stat. 

Dare I say that the narratives are wrong? 

I'll say it and I've been saying it,  Allen is superior to Mahomes, outplayed Mahomes in the playoffs,  Defense/ST lost those games, once he matches his accolades he'll be unanimously the goat of this generation 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Saxum said:

Using that reasoning he had more TDs but receivers failed to catch them.

Interceptions by definition are balls caught. 

Agreed. But there is some luck involved. Just like his high int rate to start last year. Some of it was bad luck. Most if it was just slinging the ball. Something that has been happening less since Brady started calling plays. It's great when it works, but we don't get those perfect passing games (playoffs vs Chiefs and Pats) with Allen not slinging it.

4 minutes ago, Saxum said:

Using that reasoning he had more TDs but receivers failed to catch them.

Interceptions by definition are balls caught. 

Also its reasonable to then not ding him for his "high" int numbers previous years.  he has historically had a high conversion of int worthy plays to int (and also just wacky plays).  This year its obviously low but last year they were catching almost everything that turnover worthy (whereas other QBs got a way with a lot)

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Also its reasonable to then not ding him for his "high" int numbers previous years.  he has historically had a high conversion of int worthy plays to int (and also just wacky plays).  This year its obviously low but last year they were catching almost everything that turnover worthy (whereas other QBs got a way with a lot)

Tua throws so many dropped INTs. I think the DBs aren't used to the ball spinning the other way. 

48 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'll say it and I've been saying it,  Allen is superior to Mahomes, outplayed Mahomes in the playoffs,  Defense/ST lost those games, once he matches his accolades he'll be unanimously the goat of this generation 

Not yet. Needs to take the easy stuff. And make the zero play more. And be more disciplined.