6 Games In, Josh Allen Has 0 INT's

H2o

39 minutes ago, BILLieve85 said:

He’s also not throwing it downfield or at all, one of his assets. You need to let him make plays and live with some bad ones. Bad coaching

He threw three deep balls tonight. One to Ray Ray, one to Curtis Samuel (both completed) and one to Coleman (Inc). They will come. 

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

He threw three deep balls tonight. One to Ray Ray, one to Curtis Samuel (both completed) and one to Coleman (Inc). They will come. 

The Ray Davis play was broken, Allen outside the pocket. They’re just not testing defenses deep and teams know this. Where are the TE seams and such

21 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Aikman seems like he got a hate on for Josh. When asked about him leading the league in TDs since 2019 he said you don’t want my opinion 

I think he was talking about the stupid graphics they always do for MNF, with Allen and Rodgers dancing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Yes, I am.  Look at the TD/TO ratio, it's like off the chart historically in the NFL.

No it’s not. His TD/TO ratio wasn’t even the best in the NFL. 

He had lots of TD’s. He also had lots of TO’s. He now has lots of TD’s without lots of TO’s. These are good things.

11 minutes ago, FireChans said:

No it’s not. His TD/TO ratio wasn’t even the best in the NFL. 

He had lots of TD’s. He also had lots of TO’s. He now has lots of TD’s without lots of TO’s. These are good things.

The turnovers were mostly irrelevant. Punts are essentially a controlled form of a turnover.

Bills have punted the least in the NFL the previous 4 seasons, converted the highest rate of 3rd downs(actually historically high) and scored the most points.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He also called his own play to ice the game:

I want to see where that End was lined up again.

That was some heads up work from a QB in command tonight.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

For all the talk of him being a "turnover machine", he has 10 TD's through the air and zero picks. 

Except for the 6 Aikman claimed he threw but the defense didn't catch...what a douche that guy is who literally just made that number up out of thin air because Allen made a humble comment that he only has 0 because the Defensive players dropped a couple.  And its literally like 1 or 2 on the season and EVERY QB has would be INT's dropped every season.  

Not only were the refs the worst ever tonight, but Acheman and Suck were terrible in the booth

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He also called his own play to ice the game:

Allen said they called their best Cover 0 beater and he took a peek outside and saw it was there so he just took it.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Except for the 6 Aikman claimed he threw but the defense didn't catch...what a douche that guy is who literally just made that number up out of thin air because Allen made a humble comment that he only has 0 because the Defensive players dropped a couple.  And its literally like 1 or 2 on the season and EVERY QB has would be INT's dropped every season.  

Not only were the refs the worst ever tonight, but Acheman and Suck were terrible in the booth

Buck kept misidentifying Bills players...I was wondering if he was drinking in the box again  🤣

Edited by Big Turk
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

When they showed them my son suggested Aikman may have radiation poisoning :lol:

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, MJS said:

And that was bull crap by Aikman saying that Allen should have 5 or 6 INT's. That is not true at all.

He had two dropped last week and that is about all.

You could literally say that about any QB. 

They all get away with some throws that should've been picked.

That's what made it an especially dumb comment.

• Agree 2

Just now, Billz4ever said:

You could literally say that about any QB. 

They all get away with some throws that should've been picked.

That's what made it an especially dumb comment.

Imagine how many Mahomes would have if players caught all of the ones he throws and he didn't constantly get bailed out by penalties on them.

At this point, I'd be happier to go back to the turnovers & 40+ TDs a year than 0 INTs and a very average offense.

Glad we got the win, and no criticism towards Allen here, I'm just not convinced this conservative play style (and weak WR corps) is a recipe for success.