6 Games In, Josh Allen Has 0 INT's

H2o

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

Sorry but this term has to die. This wasn’t a thing until a couple of years ago when people started justifying some of Josh’s interceptions. No such thing as an arm punt

If it's 3rd and 18 then I'd rather have a QB willing to take a shot down field and risk an interception than one who will dump it off for 3 yards to save his stats. And a pass is much more accurate than a kick so it's more likely to be downed with better field position.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

He was spectacular tonight.

He might have thrown two bad balls at teh most 

His play tonight will be overshadowed by, well, everything else that happened. I hope it doesn't go unnoticed that he had to overcome about a million mistakes from his teammates, his defense, his coaches, and his kicker to almost singlehandedly drag his team into the division lead. 

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, T.E. said:

I like it, but I don't. A big reason for the zero picks is that Brady doesn't seem to call nearly enough downfield passes. I'm okay with a few arm punt TDs as long as they let Allen bring the cannon out of the barn.

The Canon came out on the 1 Kincaid  throw the ball drove dalton back.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MPT said:

If it's 3rd and 18 then I'd rather have a QB willing to take a shot down field and risk an interception than one who will dump it off for 3 yards to save his stats. And a pass is much more accurate than a kick so it's more likely to be downed with better field position.

How come no other QB in the league has “arm punt” interceptions then?

Unless it’s a 50+ yard throw down the field, then the punt is better. You have guys out there prepared and equipped to make a tackle. I get taking a shot on 3rd and 18, but an interception is still an interception

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

How come no other QB in the league has “arm punt” interceptions then?

Unless it’s a 50+ yard throw down the field, then the punt is better. You have guys out there prepared and equipped to make a tackle. I get taking a shot on 3rd and 18, but an interception is still an interception

Who punts on 3rd down.  Hate the term 'arm punt'. It's an interception and they're not good. 

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Yes, I am.  Look at the TD/TO ratio, it's like off the chart historically in the NFL.

1 Super Bowl and all his past stats will be seen in a new light. 

For example, how does nobody talk about him having the 2nd most rushing TDs for a QB ever? 

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, MJS said:

And that was bull crap by Aikman saying that Allen should have 5 or 6 INT's. That is not true at all.

He had two dropped last week and that is about all.

Aikman seems like he got a hate on for Josh. When asked about him leading the league in TDs since 2019 he said you don’t want my opinion 

32 minutes ago, MJS said:

And that was bull crap by Aikman saying that Allen should have 5 or 6 INT's. That is not true at all.

He had two dropped last week and that is about all.

Aikman clearly is jealous of Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Simon said:

He was spectacular tonight.

He might have thrown two bad balls at teh most 

Agreed. He played nearly a perfect game. But we still desperately need a WR. Through 6 weeks, Allen is averaging 157yds a week. Team, please don't fail this man now, and get him another weapon, especially with how well we are running the ball. It will really put teams in a bind.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Aikman seems like he got a hate on for Josh. When asked about him leading the league in TDs since 2019 he said you don’t want my opinion 

Who knows what is going on in that concussion-riddled swiss cheese brain of his......

Having to listen to him and idiot Joe Buck is torture......worse announcing booth in the league.....don't even watch Monday night football unless the Bills are playing because of those two clowns.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1