6 Games In, Josh Allen Has 0 INT's

H2o

1 hour ago, H2o said:

For all the talk of him being a "turnover machine", he has 10 TD's through the air and zero picks. 

You know you're going to regret making this if Josh has a bad game next week, right?😂

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

You could literally say that about any QB. 

They all get away with some throws that should've been picked.

That's what made it an especially dumb comment.

Ya he wasn’t hating it was more of Josh acknowledging he has to improve and has made mistakes. Stop playing the victim Troy was fine the refs sucked 

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

When they showed them my son suggested Aikman may have radiation poisoning :lol:

Bahahahahahahaha amazing!

My wife hates Acheman too as he always dumps on the Niners too when he calls games the Niners are in

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Imagine how many Mahomes would have if players caught all of the ones he throws and he didn't constantly get bailed out by penalties on them.

Yep, Brady got bailed out a lot too in that respect, but the good QBs always seem to be good at that part too.  

13 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

At this point, I'd be happier to go back to the turnovers & 40+ TDs a year than 0 INTs and a very average offense.

Glad we got the win, and no criticism towards Allen here, I'm just not convinced this conservative play style (and weak WR corps) is a recipe for success.

That’s how you beat the Jets - you have to run it right at them.  

You can’t attack Reed and Sauce unless you have great to elite WRs.  

If there is one thing Brady is good at and understands is matchups - our strengths vs their weaknesses.  You go outside that you get hurt.  

Vs the Titans - 2 big dudes in the middle.  But Allen will have time to throw and can run circles around them.  Will be a balanced attack - that our defense is going to win anyway.  

The Will Levi’s experience.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Just now, Big Blitz said:

That’s how you beat the Jets - you have to run it right at them.  

You can’t attack Reed and Sauce unless you have great to elite WRs.  

If there is one thing Brady is good at and understands is matchups - our strengths vs their weaknesses.  You go outside that you get hurt.  

Vs the Titans - 2 big dudes in the middle.  But Allen will have time to throw and can run circles around them.  Will be a balanced attack - that our defense is going to win anyway.  

The Will Levi’s experience.  

Agree with all that, but this staff has to be very proactive keeping guys from getting too proud this week.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Allen’s QB Rating of 127.9 tonight against that defense was quite impressive.

He should have finished with 4 total TDs if Hollins caught that. I thought it looked good

Would’ve boatraced them if it weren’t for a few ridiculous penalties in the second half...some were straight up blown calls but some were reasonable.   Haven’t seen the jets defense get pushed around like that in a long time 

Is this indicative of anything:

Allen was traveling 16.26 mph when he let go of the ball on his 42-yard completion to RB Ray Davis, the fastest speed by a QB on a deep completion (20-plus air yards) over the past 2+ seasons (since Week 1, 2022), per NFL Next Gen Stats.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Yeah, don’t forget the 6 ones that should’ve been intercepted according to Troy Aikman

Allen got incredibly unlucky with interceptions last year.  Regression to the mean was coming but I didn't expect it this fast.

• Like (+1) 3

Throw out the first half at Houston last week (everyone is allowed a mulligan) and I think Josh has been terrific this season. The volume stats might not knock your eyes out but the decision making to move THIS offense with this talent around him, yea really impressive. 

• Agree 5

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Throw out the first half at Houston last week (everyone is allowed a mulligan) and I think Josh has been terrific this season. The volume stats might not knock your eyes out but the decision making to move THIS offense with this talent around him, yea really impressive. 

Agreed.

Within this offense and this system, I've been impressed with Allen. His decision making has been very good and when he's asked to put on the cape, he can still do it. Obviously would like better outside threats to open up the offense but you can't really fault Allen's play this year, last week withstanding.

I'm hoping this is just transition/reload year offense and not what the Bills do going forward.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Agreed.

Within this offense and this system, I've been impressed with Allen. His decision making has been very good and when he's asked to put on the cape, he can still do it. Obviously would like better outside threats to open up the offense but you can't really fault Allen's play this year, last week withstanding.

I'm hoping this is just transition/reload year offense and not what the Bills do going forward.

Yea it isn't Josh's fault (or Brady's for that matter) that the offense doesn't have what it needs at receiver. It was frankly bordering on negiligence from Beane to think this group might be sufficient to get it done. It will look ugly at times this year but we are finding ways to move the ball.

• Agree 3

7 hours ago, MJS said:

And that was bull crap by Aikman saying that Allen should have 5 or 6 INT's. That is not true at all.

He had two dropped last week and that is about all.

It was absolute bull crap