Week 6, Bills v. Jest, GAME BALLS!

5 hours ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Josh Allen hasn't thrown an interception all season and looked very on point tonight. Gotta love him sticking it to the so called "experts" 

The tv announcers did point out though that he should be considered to have really thrown 5 or 6 interceptions so far this season, because of risky throws he made which should have in their view been intercepted.  Twats.

Edited by Chewmylegoff
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

1. Ray Davis

2. Josh Allen

3. AJ Epinesa (Even Rogers admitted that the 2nd sack was legit.)

4. Taylor Rapp

5. Taron Johnson (Play of the game!)

6. Greg Rousseau (Quietly made several good plays.)

7. Rasul Douglas (Got beat once or twice, but had several nice plays to offset those.)

8. Dalton Kincaid (Not a great game, but still a solid performance overall.)

I gotta give the OL kudos. They've had a couple stinkers, but they showed up tonight. Dawson Knox, who's been MIA showed up too.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh gets his automatic game ball, Cook revoked for not playing, Shakir keeps it for some clutch grabs in spot duty.

Ray Davis - Bills offensive MVP.  Set the tone early and often, just running Jest players over left and right.  Some Angry Run candidates.  Before this game, he looked to be thinking too much.  Game slowed down for him a lot tonight.

Dalton Kincaid - Took the lead from Ray Davis, and ran over two Jest players after a catch.  That should be the Angry Run winner tomorrow morning.

O'Cyrus Torrence - The fumble recovery saved the game.  

Taylor Rapp, Damar Hamlin - The Malachi Crunch on Garret Wilson in the EZ, forcing the FG, saved the game.  Rapp with the huge hit on Ruckert to kill that first down.

Taron Johnson - The massive INT to ice the game when Williams was wide open and fell down.

On special teams, me (LAMP!!!).  My Missit...Noonan....missit posts were successful twice tonight, keeping 6 Jest points off the board.  🤪

Who ya got?

OL deserves credit...They kept Josh Allen alive 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I'll give the entire team the game ball.

They overcame horrific officiating on both sides and dodged a major bullet by allowing a prayer by the Jets to be answered.

Now let them get back home and start a winning streak. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

There are currently 2 Bills they can't  afford to lose, and there is everybody else.  Josh Allen and Taron Johnson have those claims

Add in Bernard...Ever since he returned back, the middle of the defense is holding up.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chewmylegoff said:

The tv announcers did point out though that he should be considered to have really thrown 5 or 6 interceptions so far this season, because of risky throws he made which should have in their view been intercepted.  Twats.

Applying that stupid logic, Josh should have 5 more or 6 TDs.  Aikman is jealous of Josh’s abilities, and takes illogical shots at Josh 

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chewmylegoff said:

You mean red faced Troy Aikman? 

Mute button is your friend. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Davis

Allen

Rapp

AJE

Taron

Bernard 

This is my list as well. 

It's good to have Bernard in there.  Williams still takes himself out of plays too much via overaggressive stuff in the wrong gap.  Epenesa applied pressure.  Johnson made one heck of an interception.  Rapp was on time for a few passes and made a 4 point play on the tackle after Hamlin and Williams enabled the 40 yard run.

The OL was better than other games.  Torrence bailed out Allen on the fumble big-time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Saxum said:

Wow four posters disagree referees were twats.

Twats was added 4 hours after the original post, and the post was about Buck and BallAcheman, not the refs.  I disagreed with the contention that Josh should have had 5 or 6 INTs, so BallAcheman was going to count those against Josh.  If the "INTs" weren't caught, they don't count, period.  ***** Buck and BallAcheman.

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh gets his automatic game ball, Cook revoked for not playing, Shakir keeps it for some clutch grabs in spot duty.

Ray Davis - Bills offensive MVP.  Set the tone early and often, just running Jest players over left and right.  Some Angry Run candidates.  Before this game, he looked to be thinking too much.  Game slowed down for him a lot tonight.

Dalton "Reuben" Kincaid - Took the lead from Ray Davis, and ran over two Jest players after a catch.  That should be the Angry Run winner tomorrow morning.

O'Cyrus Torrence - The fumble recovery saved the game.  

Taylor Rapp, Damar Hamlin - The Malachi Crunch on Garret Wilson in the EZ, forcing the FG, saved the game.  Rapp with the huge hit on Ruckert to kill that first down.

Taron Johnson - The massive INT to ice the game when Williams was wide open and fell down.

On special teams, me (LAMP!!!).  My Missit...Noonan....missit posts were successful twice tonight, keeping 6 Jest points off the board.  🤪

Who ya got?

Allen, Davis, Rapp

• Like (+1) 1